Register to Comment
Page 54 of 190 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Like Tree925Likes

Quote Originally Posted by PC Principle View Post
    Politicians-pūssies-bull************************ters.

Trump is the first one to have the honesty and the balls and conviction to do what's right.

But he hasn't done it yet.

Like the former presidents he's deferred the move of the embassy.

He has done exactly what Obama did when he was faced with the same decision.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Some extracts from a press release of the US-based 'pro-Israel, pro-peace' J Street:

'President Trump’s announcement today that the United States recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is an unhelpful step with no tangible benefits, only serious risks.

'Contradicting decades of bipartisan presidential policy, it does nothing to advance, and could seriously undermine, the administration’s stated commitment to resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict while potentially threatening Israel’s security and alienating Arab regional partners.

. . .

'Israel’s capital is in Jerusalem and it should be internationally recognized as such in the context of an agreed two-state solution that also establishes a Palestinian capital in East Jerusalem. In the absence of that final agreement between the parties on the city’s status, blanket recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital is premature and divisive.'

Quote Originally Posted by El Libre View Post
    Some extracts from a press release of the US-based 'pro-Israel, pro-peace' J Street:

'President Trump’s announcement today that the United States recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is an unhelpful step with no tangible benefits, only serious risks.

'Contradicting decades of bipartisan presidential policy, it does nothing to advance, and could seriously undermine, the administration’s stated commitment to resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict while potentially threatening Israel’s security and alienating Arab regional partners.

. . .

'Israel’s capital is in Jerusalem and it should be internationally recognized as such in the context of an agreed two-state solution that also establishes a Palestinian capital in East Jerusalem. In the absence of that final agreement between the parties on the city’s status, blanket recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital is premature and divisive.'

As usual, idiot Trump has spouted some hot air, without considering the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimples 77 View Post
    Just West Jerusalem though.

That isn't what Trump has stated.

So the Czechs have NOT followed suit.
    They probably will though

Philippine, Czech Leaders Interested in Moving Embassies to Jerusalem, Report Says

Trump has obviously done this just to stir the ************************.

The only thing that he could add to this mess would be to get the "little rocket man" to fire one of NK's missiles into the Jerusalem area.

Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
    So the Phillipines. Go you

Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
    Duterte is probably the only guy in the world who could give the Israelis new lessons in police brutality.

Never trusted that little psycho, my instincts fail to let me down again.

Quote Originally Posted by The_SR View Post
    The balls on you using the word invaders.

I'm not sure are you brainwashed or a bigot. Likely both.
    What he is, is uneducated. The original Jews descending from Abraham are ethnic Arabs from Mesopotamia modern day Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by The_SR View Post
    So the Phillipines. Go you
    Despots Unite

Hope they have good helipads on roofs, I strongly suspect we will live to see hasty evacuations.

I haven't read this whole thread but from what I have, it is interesting that even his most craven apologists and usual cultists are absent, unwilling to offer up a rationale or coherency to this move.
    Why?
    There is none
    It is just Trump being a bullying despot and stirring trouble because he can.
    "Let's see what those smart ass European leaders think of this, serves them right for not sucking mys ass when I visited, unlike real leaders like Duterte"

Quote Originally Posted by Karloff View Post
    Duterte is probably the only guy in the world who could give the Israelis new lessons in police brutality.

Never trusted that little psycho, my instincts fail to let me down again.
    Your a smart lad
    That comes across

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment