Register to Comment
Page 53 of 196 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 1952
Like Tree940Likes
  1. #521
    Wascurito Wascurito is offline
    Wascurito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,097

    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #522
    Betson Betson is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12,805

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples 77 View Post
    Why did they not do it then?
    Because they are not honorable men , Trump is going to keep all his promises by the end of his first term.

    Washington is shocked that a president is actually doing what he said he would do on the campaign trail , this is unheard of in Washington up to now.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #523
    Volatire Volatire is offline
    Volatire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,723

    Awesome.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #524
    SeanieFitz SeanieFitz is offline
    SeanieFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,367

    The move will take at least 4 years. The umpa lumpa will be well gone at that stage. This will go the way of the "beautiful wall"
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #525
    Dimples 77 Dimples 77 is offline
    Dimples 77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    18,051

    Quote Originally Posted by Betson View Post
    Because they are not honorable men , Trump is going to keep all his promises by the end of his first term.

    Washington is shocked that a president is actually doing what he said he would do on the campaign trail , this is unheard of in Washington up to now.
    Why did he wimp out from actually moving the embassy though?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #526
    Dimples 77 Dimples 77 is offline
    Dimples 77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    18,051

    Quote Originally Posted by Volatire View Post
    Awesome.
    What is?

    Trump's latest wimp out?

    His actions never match his hot-air driven words.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #527
    Karloff Karloff is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,422

    Quote Originally Posted by Betson View Post
    Because they are not honorable men , Trump is going to keep all his promises by the end of his first term.

    Washington is shocked that a president is actually doing what he said he would do on the campaign trail , this is unheard of in Washington up to now.
    He also promised he was going to steal Iraq's oil.

    At one stage he was promising he would be fair in the Israel-Palestine dispute.

    But i guess his fans see what they want to.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #528
    PC Principle PC Principle is online now
    PC Principle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,854

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples 77 View Post
    Why did they not do it then?
    Politicians-pūssies-bull************************ters.

    Trump is the first one to have the honesty and the balls and conviction to do what's right.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #529
    SeanieFitz SeanieFitz is offline
    SeanieFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,367

    Quote Originally Posted by PC Principle View Post
    Politicians-pūssies-bull************************ters.

    Trump is the first one to have the honesty and the balls and conviction to do what's right.
    Trump and honesty in the one sentence.....now that is funny. Kudos
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #530
    Dimples 77 Dimples 77 is offline
    Dimples 77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    18,051

    Quote Originally Posted by Karloff View Post
    He also promised he was going to steal Iraq's oil.

    At one stage he was promising he would be fair in the Israel-Palestine dispute.

    But i guess his fans see what they want to.

    His fans have to do that a lot.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment