Register to Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

If the USA decided to put sanctions on my house tomorrow, I doubt I would notice, I don't buy anything american and I don't own anything manufactured in the states, why does anyone care if they are denied sub standard american goods?, what am I missing here?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Trump still isn't enforcing existing sanctions according to Sen Cardin. What chance he will enforce this?

Quote Originally Posted by bormotello View Post
    Do you mean that you don't know who owns economist?
    The Economist magazine, you mean?

Yes, I do.

Thanks.

lordy lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    The Rothschilds are one of the world's most powerful and wealthy families, and have been so for a very long time now, you don't maintain such a position by sitting on your hands. You really need to learn more about how the world works before you go commenting on things.
    Mikhail Khodorkovsky was the most powerful oligarch in Russia. At one point he controlled 50% of Russian oil production, which equates to 10% of world oil production.

After Putin jailed him, it was discovered he had transferred much of his assets to a company controlled by Lord Rothschild.

Do you mean that you don't know who owns economist?
    You don't use articles in sentences.

Your posts sound like they are written by meerkat not bear.

LOL
    Rothschild still believes that democracy is when oligarchs controls countries through paid media and brainwashed liberals
    If West will seize oligarchs assets, which they stole during liberals rule, Putin’s support by Russian people will only increase
    So much fun to see how libloons believe to their fakenews
    Good god!

Quote Originally Posted by benroe View Post
    If the USA decided to put sanctions on my house tomorrow, I doubt I would notice, I don't buy anything american and I don't own anything manufactured in the states, why does anyone care if they are denied sub standard american goods?, what am I missing here?
    It's to do with business.

In your analogy if you had lots of family members with their incomes dependent on buying from, selling to, or providing services to the US, then it would be a very different matter - America is still the most economically powerful nation in the world.

Panic in Moscow

Since the demise of Yeltsin Russia has not been a client state, Satrap or economic dependent of America. For the neocons she really is the one that got away, the biggest energy provider in the word, they're still hurting dreaming of a day they get their noses back in the now nationalised Russian trough.

Buy American and you're a good guy like the Saudi's and free to starve the poorest country in the world from behind your glistening American military hardware.

Exercise sovereignty geopolitically and feel the full hypocrisy of the American legislatures. They must be sh*tting themselves in Moscow.

Quote Originally Posted by clusterbucked View Post
    Panic in Moscow

Since the demise of Yeltsin Russia has not been a client state, Satrap or economic dependent of America. For the neocons she really is the one that got away, the biggest energy provider in the word, they're still hurting dreaming of a day they get their noses back in the now nationalised Russian trough.

Buy American and you're a good guy like the Saudi's and free to starve the poorest country in the world from behind your glistening American military hardware.

Exercise sovereignty geopolitically and feel the full hypocrisy of the American legislatures. They must be sh*tting themselves in Moscow.
    There is another angle, Russia is now serving America as an enemy, a justification to ramp up spending on defence, a justification to expand NATO expand US military operations in Asia. An excuse to even delegitimise their own democratic verdicts and promote censorship and mainlining of news into one category (not fake news), Google is playing along here as they are censoring their browser to shut out what they call fake news meaning Russian and alternative news channels. America's rulers need an enemy and Putin provides it but whenever America goes into 'it's us v them' mode the US people lose out. Many freedoms were lost after 9/11, questioning foreign policy in the US became forbidden - a disastrous move for Americans as they were then lied to again and again into a new packet of wars that cost trillions for them and destroyed their reputation and cost them lives and which ultimately led to jihadists running all over the Middle East (where as before those were confined to a few places like Afghanistan).

LOL
    Rothschild still believes that democracy is when oligarchs controls countries through paid media and brainwashed liberals
    If West will seize oligarchs assets, which they stole during liberals rule, Putinís support by Russian people will only increase
    So much fun to see how libloons believe to their fakenews
    The international Jew.

You will know him by his claws.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment