Register to Comment
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kalipa View Post
    Of course you are because you believe that Gazans are not worthy of having any kind of normal existence.

imi Both Israel and Hamas are responsible for the appalling conditions that those unfortunate people are forced to live in with no escape.

Israel even more so than hamas because Israel has killed thousands of innocent civilians, destroyed the basic infrastructure of the strip and keeps almost 2 million people prisoner. A lot of the money the Gazans received went to build facilities that were bombed to kingdom come by Israel's vast array of bombs and chemical weaponry. They also destroy playgrounds , schools etc in the West Bank that have been donated to Palestinian communities. Like you they believe that these people are not quite human enough to deserve these things.

Simplistic is good, far better than making tortuous excuses and lying for a regime that slaughters children
    So Gazans are imprisoned by Israel, eh? Well that must be the weirdest prison ever considering the 12 km border with EGYPT.

But then the Egyptians are Arabs so in your simplistic analysis, they can't possibly be blamed for anything. Ditto Fatah, I suppose.

Hamas starts wars with Israel by targeting Israeli civilians and then hides behind its own civilians. They and Fatah are responsible for conditions in Gaza which to be honest, are quite normal for Arab countries.

Sign in or Register Now to reply

What you're doing is not "sanction", it is attempted bullying and abuse to shut us up. You can keep it up until you burst a blood vessel but it only makes us more determined to get the message out there of the siege on Gaza and the illegal occupation of the people of the West bank. You typify the attitude that Israel has towards them and are a good example of the vicious, ignorant and deluded fan

What you "abhor" is of no consequence , this is about people whose lives are being destroyed by Israeli Occupation

"Since the beginning of 1996, and certainly following the completion of the redeployment from Hebron in January 1997,
    99% of the Palestinian population of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip has not lived under Israeli 'occupation'.

As the virulent anti-Israel and anti-Jewish media, school system and unceasing religious incitement can attest,
    any presence of a foreign 'occupation' has been virtually nonexistent during these years.

This means that the notion of terrorism as a natural response to 'occupation' is not only unfounded
    but the inverse of the truth."

Quote Originally Posted by NMunsterman View Post
    1. Good - how come so many of the pro-Israeli posters on this site do not - and then wonder why they are opposed ?
    The vast majority of posters who stand up for Israel wish whole-heartedly for the Palestinian Arabs to have the state that is their right, and full self-determination, and opportunity for prosperity.

But the creation of another Gaza-like garrison right in the centre of Israel, run by Islamic fanatics - is something that a few measures are required to try and mitigate the risk to Israeli Jews, that would stem from that. If that concern of Israelis was properly acknowledged, the path to a Palestinian state would be made much, much more realistic.

Do you acknowledge those Jewish concerns? Specifically, to what extent do you acknowledge them, and would be willing to accommodate them? How?

Quote Originally Posted by NMunsterman View Post
    2. Yes, I support the 2-state solution - an independent Palestinian state co-existing alongside an independent Israeli state under International law.
    Let me ask you this - along with the above, do you also support full rights of return for the refugees, with full democratic rights for those refugees?

Specifically, to what extent would you be willing to compromise on the above?

You mean the protests ?
    Silly me thought protests were legitimate in any real democracy....
    Sure. Tell you what, let me know the next time you're on the M50 and I'll go up on a bridge and throw a few rocks down at your car.

Quote Originally Posted by roc_ View Post
    The vast majority of posters who stand up for Israel wish whole-heartedly for the Palestinian Arabs to have the state that is their right, and full self-determination, and opportunity for prosperity.
    The vast majority of people that I've encountered standing up for Israel don't give a sh** about the Palestinians, in fact many don't even accept that there is such a thing as a Palestinian, and think Israel has a right to all the land. Most see nothing wrong with Israel's crimes such as invading and illegally occupying and colonising the land of the Palestinians, and most seem to be very keen on the destruction of Iran and spread lies and propaganda about that country as they do about the Palestinians at every opportunity.

So nothing like what you said.
    Last edited by Rondon; 19th May 2017 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondon View Post
    The vast majority of people that I've encountered standing up for Israel don't give a sh** about the Palestinians, in fact many don't even accept that there is such a thing as a Palestinian, and think Israel has a right to all the land. Most see nothing wrong with Israel's crimes such as invading and illegally occupying and colonising the land of the Palestinians, and most seem to be very keen on the destruction of Iran and spread lies and propaganda about that country as they do about the Palestinians at every opportunity.

So nothing like what you said.
    You must mix in some strange circles.

Quote Originally Posted by agamemnon View Post
    Yes of course if they observe .

Now, do you believe the State of Israel has the right to exist?
    Would that be in the same way israel observes international law?

Quote Originally Posted by former wesleyan View Post
    Sure. Tell you what, let me know the next time you're on the M50 and I'll go up on a bridge and throw a few rocks down at your car.
    Sure I will. The next time you try to occupy my property and kill my kids.

Those people were demonstrating in support of the hunger strikers. As usual they are attacked and retaliate

Sure I will. The next time you try to occupy my property and kill my kids.

Those people were demonstrating in support of the hunger strikers. As usual they are attacked and retaliate
    They are entitled to demonstrate in support of hunger strikers (even if they do have the odd snack during the day)
    But they are not entitled to block a public road and threaten motorists with lynching
    Had they not done that then there would have been no violence

Quote Originally Posted by Wascurito View Post
    So Gazans are imprisoned by Israel, eh? Well that must be the weirdest prison ever considering the 12 km border with EGYPT.

But then the Egyptians are Arabs so in your simplistic analysis, they can't possibly be blamed for anything. Ditto Fatah, I suppose.

Hamas starts wars with Israel by targeting Israeli civilians and then hides behind its own civilians. They and Fatah are responsible for conditions in Gaza which to be honest, are quite normal for Arab countries.
    Did you steal one of Telstar's cartoons lol and you expect anyone to believe anything from a source called" Graphical hasbara from Ireland" ?

You are obviously just throwing out rubbish not debating sincerely. You would have read my posts from today yet you talk bull about my ideas of Fatah totally contradicting what I posted. Disingenous at best.

It's time I stopped engaging with such an obviously insincere clique of lying apologists who I sometimes think are working for the Palestinians because they're certainly not doing Israel any favours

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment