Register to Comment
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kalipa View Post
    Would that be in the same way israel observes international law?
    OK, you have shown that you are either unwilling or incapable of answering a reasonable question, unable to offer any solution and focused solely on silly anti Israeli rhetoric and propaganda.

With you as an advocate the Palestinian people are indeed unfortunate.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Telstar 62 View Post
    "Since the beginning of 1996, and certainly following the completion of the redeployment from Hebron in January 1997,
    99% of the Palestinian population of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip has not lived under Israeli 'occupation'.

As the virulent anti-Israel and anti-Jewish media, school system and unceasing religious incitement can attest,
    any presence of a foreign 'occupation' has been virtually nonexistent during these years.

This means that the notion of terrorism as a natural response to 'occupation' is not only unfounded
    but the inverse of the truth."
    Plagarised from the jpost with no recognition of the source. What a fraud !!

It is not the ‘occupation’

ByEfraim Karsh
    June 21, 2016 21:13

It is not the

Quote Originally Posted by agamemnon View Post
    OK, you have shown that you are either unwilling or incapable of answering a reasonable question, unable to offer any solution and focused solely on silly anti Israeli rhetoric and propaganda.

With you as an advocate the Palestinian people are indeed unfortunate.
    I don't believe you are sincere in your questions.

I don't believe you are sincere in your questions.
    That's a response worthy of Monty Python's 'The life of Brian'

Even if it was true, which it isn't because I believe a solution has to be found, it smacks of ignorance masquerading as arrogance.

Forget about the comics you obviously read and toddle off and get a copy of Hobbes's Leviathan and have a read. If you can understand any of it come back to the debate.

The settler was in a queue of traffic. It's obvious he lost patience having to wait until the crowd passed, being one of the chosen he couldn't have that so he shot a man nearest to his car, accelerated into a crowd of people injuring several and then crashed into the ambulance. He got out alive, do you think a Palestinian would have survived doing that without at lest 20 bullets in his body
    He had to make a bolt for it as he was being threatened with his life by the mob
    They could see by his registration that he was Israeli and by his kippah that he was Jewish
    He was just passing by coming home from work as he does every day - so he would have had no intention of hurting anyone

Quote Originally Posted by agamemnon View Post
    That's a response worthy of Monty Python's 'The life of Brian'

Even if it was true, which it isn't because I believe a solution has to be found, it smacks of ignorance masquerading as arrogance.

Forget about the comics you obviously read and toddle off and get a copy of Hobbes's Leviathan and have a read. If you can understand any of it come back to the debate.
    lol debate ??? What debate ? One of the reasons that I don't take your questions seriously is I have had my suspicions about you confirmed with this post. You are just the same as the other hyenas. You refuse to answer questions about Israel and the Occupation as they all do, while making this purely about the Palestinians who are to blame for everything !!!

As a young girl I didn't even read comics lol . Thank you for your recommendation but I would rather read the reality of what is happening on the ground than a book of philosophy.

Just out of curiosity what solution would you suggest to solve the Israel /Palestine problem. I have already admitted I haven't a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
    He had to make a bolt for it as he was being threatened with his life by the mob
    They could see by his registration that he was Israeli and by his kippah that he was Jewish
    He was just passing by coming home from work as he does every day - so he would have had no intention of hurting anyone
    Oh Please !!! Don't be so stupid

Jim Fitzpatrick gets in on the act. Will this poster be as iconic as his one of Che ?

Quote Originally Posted by former wesleyan View Post
    Jim Fitzpatrick gets in on the act. Will this poster be as iconic as his one of Che ?
    Looks like no more than a digitally enhanced version of the original....
    He doesn't look like a hunger striker either

Just out of curiosity what solution would you suggest to solve the Israel /Palestine problem. I have already admitted I haven't a clue.
    No answer lol
    Well I'm never surprised at the hypocrisy of these people who badger us for answers but refuse to answer any themselves. 100% typical
    Last edited by kalipa; 21st May 2017 at 07:49 PM.

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment