Register to Comment
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yanshuf View Post
    The French in Algeria were occupiers of a foreign land.

Israel is not occupying a foreign land, it libertaed its own territories.

Jews have the right to be there.

The 4th GC has nothing to do with those territories. The LoN's Mandate resolution encourages Jews to live in those territories, and that resolution is binding.

What yuo and your friends in the left try to do is create a Judenrein Balestine.

Admit it, it would be much easier for you to say that you simply want Jews out of Balestine, than to find all kind of reasons why we have no right to be there.
    I don't think there is one Palestinian supporter I have heard here ever make the case for a Jew free Palestine, nor do I believe any Irish supporter wants to see that.

I have always called for a free, democratic, non-apartheid Palestine with equality for all and a right of return for all.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    I dont recall the Brits expelling Catholics and bulldozing houses during the NI Troubles, or using the RAF to bomb Republican areas. There were extrajudicial killings but compared to the Israeli occupation there were far less. They didnt use "administrative detention" to lock up people including children indefinitely without charge.

And I don't recall missiles launched on populated areas in the north from either side, nor do I remember, but correct me if I'm wrond, the use of suicide bombers, and the the daily blowing of buses full of people.

Quote Originally Posted by RasherHash View Post
    The 'Jews have a right to be there', in the same way as Irish 'Celts' have a 'right' to 'take back' Hallstat or other former Celtic dominions in Europe.

In other words zero.
    I almost forgot who this poster was!

rasherhash 1:

I don't think there is one Palestinian supporter I have heard here ever make the case for a Jew free Palestine, nor do I believe any Irish supporter wants to see that.

I have always called for a free, democratic, non-apartheid Palestine with equality for all and a right of return for all.

rasherhash 2:

The 'Jews have a right to be there', in the same way as Irish 'Celts' have a 'right' to 'take back' Hallstat or other former Celtic dominions in Europe.

In other words zero.

rasherhash 1:

rasherhash 2:
    They are not in contradiction to each other necessarily.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    They are not in contradiction to each other necessarily.
    It shows that he denies the minimal Jewish right to exist in this land.

And that is in contradiction to saying that Balestine can be free to all, because Jews who are currently there have no right to be there.

And if I'm correct, and judging from his posts I am, Balestine is all of the land of Israel, in this case.

It shows that he denies the minimal Jewish right to exist in this land.

And that is in contradiction to saying that Balestine can be free to all, because Jews who are currently there have no right to be there.

And if I'm correct, and judging from his posts I am, Balestine is all of the land of Israel, in this case.
    No I think he is denying the right of any old Yank or Moldovan to turn up in Palestine and automatically get first class citizenship simply for being Jewish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    No I think he is denying the right of any old Yank or Moldovan to turn up in Palestine and automatically get first class citizenship simply for being Jewish.
    You are entitled to think what you want, but I'm quite sure he denies any Jews the right to live or even exist in Balestine - the Land of Israel.

You are entitled to think what you want, but I'm quite sure he denies any Jews the right to live or even exist in Balestine - the Land of Israel.
    You're 100% wrong so...

Mise.

yanshuf don't you support the expulsion of the people in Palestine you call the Arabs?

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment