Register to Comment
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Quote Originally Posted by SayItAintSo View Post
    I think Ruth, Paul, Eamonn & their ilk will be in for a rude awakening if they expect hordes of protesters when he visits.

Not gonna happen.
    well im sure they can rely on the 200 that turned up at the central bank when he was elected.

what i love about this is a i get a feirce sense of an "anti water protesters " effect.

i.e a hell of alot less disapprove of trump than our media would like it to be. gonna be great craic.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by constitutionus View Post
    im wracking me brain to think who'd be the most LOLtastic on the coverage when he comes.

our "Rachel Maddow " if you will.

keelin shanley? Aine Lawlor ? Chris donoghue (well he's practically a woman anyway)

the ruth/paul dynamic will be gas and i can see the libloons in LAB trying to cash in on it too. kelly will be a RIGHT laugh and howlins already tweeting/texting on about it !

Hey, you can keep Chris Donoghue thanks very much. We've enough to put up with, with the others!

I see from the article Enda said the prayers of the Irish are with Trump, can you imagine Ruth & Paul's reaction to that gem 😅
    No reason for upset, they don't believe in prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by automaticforthepeople View Post
    Enda doing his best to drum up support for AAA/PBP/SP/SWP/Sodittome with the Trump visit.
    Can I be the last to point out how well this will sell Ireland to the US tourism market? Martin McGuinness has already assured Trump of a warm reception. The trots will deliver it to him in spades
    Enda has kicked ass.
    He has shown Donald how a bit of politicking and plamas will win out over petulance and paranoia any day ......Enda also explained that he was representing his country as leader and that he was showing respect for the democratic choice of the American people....nothing personal, just his job. Donald needs to learn that lesson and stop taking everything so damn personally when he's supposed to be the leader of the free world and above all that..

Also Enda created a friendly relaxed and polite vibe that seemed to rub off on Donald.

He looked unusually happy and at ease....And it kept him away from that damned tweet machine for an hour or so....

Twitter
    @

Enda has presented ass.

Hilarious.

When will you Trumspters begin to understand
    When Trump says something, it's almost certainly a lie.
    So when he says "I will be coming for sure", it means less than nothing.

Doubt very much he will be coming near here.
    If he does, I'd be happy, always nice to see a narcissist have his bubble burst, when he realizes how much he is truly detested
    "But that nice guy with all the clover hanging out of his suits said it would be great"

Kenny has white skin and orange hair, Trump has orange skin and white hair, coincidence? Yes.

I think Ruth, Paul, Eamonn & their ilk will be in for a rude awakening if they expect hordes of protesters when he visits.

Not gonna happen.
    In your little head it won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    Hilarious.

When will you Trumspters begin to understand
    When Trump says something, it's almost certainly a lie.
    So when he says "I will be coming for sure", it means less than nothing.

Doubt very much he will be coming near here.
    If he does, I'd be happy, always nice to see a narcissist have his bubble burst, when he realizes how much he is truly detested
    "But that nice guy with all the clover hanging out of his suits said it would be great"
    Was Roscommon Hospital a lie?

Quote Originally Posted by gatsbygirl20 View Post
    Enda has kicked ass.
    He has shown Donald how a bit of politicking and plamas will win out over petulance and paranoia any day ......Enda also explained that he was representing his country as leader and that he was showing respect for the democratic choice of the American people....nothing personal, just his job. Donald needs to learn that lesson and stop taking everything so damn personally when he's supposed to be the leader of the free world and above all that..

Also Enda created a friendly relaxed and polite vibe that seemed to rub off on Donald.

He looked unusually happy and at ease....And it kept him away from that damned tweet machine for an hour or so....
    Nice thought but beyond belief that you would think it will change anything.
    This was a few mins smiling for the cameras, it won't change Trump an iota.
    He'd struggle to give you Kenny's correct full name if you asked him this time tomorrow, and I am not exaggerating even slightly

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment