Register to Comment
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree36Likes

Here's another one:
    The Israeli attempt at the destruction of the Palestinian people is less effective than the Nazi one against the Jews.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

There are 1.5 m Arabs living in Israel who enjoys citizenship rights, join the army vote and are elected tio Parliament. is there discrimination absolutely yes.
    But check out how the Arabs treat the Palestinians, In Lebanon Pal. are not allowed work in over 70+ jobs cannot obtain citizenship nor national IDs, , where are the jews who used to live in many Arab countries. They have been hounded out. No lots of things wrong with Israel but for Arab countries removing the log from your one eye before etc etc.
    No Israel is not perfect and I am not a fan of many of its policies and what it does but it is a pillar of sanctity and human rights in a quagmire of Arab run double speak, double standards and smelly toilets

Quote Originally Posted by madmullah View Post
    There are 1.5 m Arabs living in Israel who enjoys citizenship rights, join the army vote and are elected tio Parliament. is there discrimination absolutely yes.
    But check out how the Arabs treat the Palestinians, In Lebanon Pal. are not allowed work in over 70+ jobs cannot obtain citizenship nor national IDs, , where are the jews who used to live in many Arab countries. They have been hounded out. No lots of things wrong with Israel but for Arab countries removing the log from your one eye before etc etc.
    No Israel is not perfect and I am not a fan of many of its policies and what it does but it is a pillar of sanctity and human rights in a quagmire of Arab run double speak, double standards and smelly toilets
    So what you're saying is, 'israhell is a disgusting apartheid state but some Arab countries are worse'?

Quote Originally Posted by RasherHash View Post
    So what you're saying is, 'israhell is a disgusting apartheid state but some Arab countries are worse'?
    No I am not saying Israel is a disgusting apartheid state, I am saying that it has its problems, but in comparisons with the Arab countries who are always giving out about Israel, almost benevolent to its Arab citizens.
    But why only worry about apartheid in Israel, Try building a halting site in Dalkey, then you see real apartheid in action

Quote Originally Posted by madmullah View Post
    No I am not saying Israel is a disgusting apartheid state, I am saying that it has its problems, but in comparisons with the Arab countries who are always giving out about Israel, almost benevolent to its Arab citizens.
    But why only worry about apartheid in Israel, Try building a halting site in Dalkey, then you see real apartheid in action
    You are trying to justify the disgusting Israhell apartheid by citing problems elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    Of course that was 7 years ago but Israel also does not allow Arabs to live in the settlements. The crucial difference is that Israel uses demography to make territorial claims and that is why some of the Palestinians take that position. If the Irish behaved like the Jewish settlers, we would be demanding the handover of parts of the UK with substantial Irish populations like Liverpool or places with historic Irish links like the ancient kingdom of Gwynedd in Wales which was founded by Cunedd and Irish chieftain in the 5th century.
    Undemocratic From the River to the Sea.
    https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.pre...-sea-1.5995873

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment