Register to Comment
Page 1 of 217 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree637Likes

Sweden's feminist ministers don hijabs to visit Iran

The Swedish government has sent a trade delegation to Iran to try to benefit from the opening markets after the nuclear sanctions have been lifted. The fact that the female members wore hijabs has caused controversy in Sweden. The Liberal opposition party has criticized the government for agreeing to go to Iran only on condition of the women wearing the veil and even described the veil as a symbol of the oppression of women.

The fact that the Swedish government has positioned itself as a feminist government makes the image of the female members meakly donning the islamic uniform pretty remarkable. You can find pictures in the link.

https://www.unwatch.org/walk-shame-s...n-hijabs-iran/
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

What is the problem here? My nanny and I happily wore them we visted Iran. I wore my Poppy one and I made an Easter Lilly one for her. Would you have preferred if they were rude and refused to wear one?

The Danes seem to have a better handle on things , on the other hand those excuse for women are happy to sell their principles very cheap or they actually get a kick some psycho-sexual kick out of it

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/201...-saudi-arabia/

Danish Princess Refuses to Wear Headscarf During Visit to Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    What is the problem here? My nanny and I happily wore them we visted Iran. I wore my Poppy one and I made an Easter Lilly one for her. Would you have preferred if they were rude and refused to wear one?
    You don't call yourself a feminist do you?

It's asking for a photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by silverharp View Post
    The Danes seem to have a better handle on things , on the other hand those excuse for women are happy to sell their principles very cheap or they actually get a kick some psycho-sexual kick out of it

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/201...-saudi-arabia/

Those women remind me of the punchline; "we both know what you are, we are just negotiating the price!"

Money talks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    It is a sad state of affairs. Recall a truly strong, truly self-empowered woman visiting these Imams:

"... Thats enough. I'm tired, stop.

ORIANA FALLACI. Please, Imam: I have to ask many more things. This "chador" for example, they put him to come to her and that she imposes on women, I say, because it forces into hiding like bundles under a garment uncomfortable and absurd with which you can not work or move? Yet even here, women have proved to be equal to men. As men have fought, have been imprisoned, tortured, like the men who made the Revolution ...

RUHOLLAH KHOMEINI. The women who made the Revolution were and are women with the Islamic dress, elegant women and not rigged like her who go around all discoveries trailing a retinue of men. Owls that they make up and go out on the street showing the neck, the hair, the forms, have fought the shah. They never did anything good ones. They never know to be useful neither socially nor politically nor professionally. This is because, uncovering, distract men and trouble them. Then distract and disturb the other women.

ORIANA FALLACI. It is not true, Imam. Anyway, I am not referring only to a garment, but what it is: namely segregation where women were rejected after the Revolution. The very fact that they can not study at university with men, for example, or work with men, or swim in the sea or in the pool with the men. They must jump to part with the "chador". By the way, how do you swim with the "chador"?

RUHOLLAH KHOMEINI. None of this concerns you, our customs do not concern you. If you don't like the islamic dress you are not obliged to wear it, since it is for young women and respectable ladies.

ORIANA FALLACI. This is very kind of you, Imam, since you tell me that, I'm going to immediately rid myself of this stupid medieval rag. There !

But tell me: a woman like me who has always lived among men showing neck and hair and ears, which was at war and slept with the soldiers at the front, do you consider an immoral woman, a little old woman respectable? knows that his conscience.

RUHOLLAH KHOMEINI. I do not judge cases personally, I can not know if his life is moral or immoral, whether they perform well or not with the soldiers in the war. But I know that in my long life I have had confirmation of what I said. If there were this garment, women could not work in a useful and healthy. And even men. Our laws, laws are valid.

ORIANA FALLACI. Including the law that allows a man to take four wives, Imam?

...."

Khomeini Interview - Oriana Fallaci (translated through Google)

Do their female people remove theirs when they come to Sweden?

Just more of this, in a way. Applauding the oppression and victimisation of their sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_anderson View Post
    It's asking for a photoshop.

Page 1 of 217 1231151101 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment