Register to Comment
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Quote Originally Posted by EoinMag View Post
    I'm wondering why you have to tell us what he really means. We can all read you know, it's like a panic to get back on message because one of your own calls it like it is.
    I don't doubt you can read one or two sentences. In fact, that is about as far as it usually goes, and it is the same fact that those who see you as a useful fool rely on.

But I was referring to the contents of his entire speech; to the particular audience he was addressing; to the roles and responsibilities of the particular job he is tasked to do by the Israeli people.

It's called context, and when I read threads such as this one, you can usually bet that it is entirely missing.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by roc_ View Post
    I don't doubt you can read one or two sentences. In fact, that is about as far as it usually goes, and it is the same fact that those who see you as a useful fool rely on.

But I was referring to the contents of his entire speech; to the particular audience he was addressing; to the roles and responsibilities of the particular job he is tasked to do by the Israeli people.

It's called context, and when I read threads such as this, you can bet that it is entirely missing.

Have you spoken to Netanyahu to get him back on message?

Worst. Hasbarist. Ever

"Back on message". "Hasbara". "Netanyahu". Who here's "on message", bleat, bleat...

It makes more sense than your Orwellian bull************************.

IDF general agrees with suspended Labour councillor...does that make him an anti semite now

Meanwhile he is right about israels obvious racism and facism,the attacks against him only highlight the deep denial of israel.
    Some in the israeli government that are doing so should look at their own racist speeches and comments to see that he is 100% correct..especially when he says it is self-destruction and a moral deterioration.
    Nothing new there.What is the response from the racist israeli government..its all lies?

He's gone quiet on this one, probably thinks that saying nothing is better to allow it to slip down the front page.

If only Memri had done the translations we'd never have heard a thing about it.....

Quote Originally Posted by EoinMag View Post
    He's gone quiet on this one, probably thinks that saying nothing is better to allow it to slip down the front page.

If only Memri had done the translations we'd never have heard a thing about it.....
    That's right, the hasbarists are under direction to drop discussions where they are on to a total loser.

The general was a hero in israel when he was killing innocent Palestinians,and also when he was caught using them as human shields.
    But now he is being vilified when he speaks the truth about israels racism,and it's hurting them bad.

It's called context, and when I read threads such as this one, you can usually bet that it is entirely missing.
    Just a couple of days ago the leftistics here were celebrating Golan's speech. And they even said, if I remember right, that Breaking the Silence should invite him to speak.

BUT then it became clear to them that Golan actually had good words to say about the IDF. So it turned out again as some kind of a boomerang, promoting someone who says just the opposite of what the leftistics here say all the time.

It's wonderful!

bump

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment