Register to Comment
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Quote Originally Posted by parentheses View Post
    The Americans are covering up what happened on 9/11.

There's 28 pages of a congressional report on 9/11 censored to spare the Saudis from the outrage of the American people.

Nobody does hypocrisy as good as the US military industrial complex
    Official 9/11 narrative becomes less believable with the passage of time.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Why would 9/11 families sue Ira, a Shia theocracy, for the murder of their loved ones even though the perpetrators were Sunni Arabs?

Quote Originally Posted by drummed View Post
    Freemason's? And there was me about to blame a Zionist/Rothschild conspiracy.

How are the freemason and the Jews linked is the question?
    "Drummed" = 353 in Hebrew Gematria 3+5+3 = 11 Plenty of other shills on this site also tie in with master numbers.

Masons and Zionists certainly share the same bed with the Occult, common symbolism and numerology, not to mention all their false flags and all dirty lies that go with them.

The Master Number "11" represents "disorder, chaos and judgment" from scripture, it can also be symbolic of the two pillars Boaz and Jachin of Solomon temple.

Political Zionists and Masons will trip over their Master Numbers "11". along with "13" of course. 33 is of course the jack pot as it represents the highest level of Scott rite Masonary. Jesus (GOD) completed his Earthy ministry at the age of 33.

Quote Originally Posted by owedtojoy View Post
    Since we are talking about a country that executes women for the crime of getting raped, and gay people for the crime of being who they are, I doubt if the Iranians are shivering in their boots over what a US judge said about them.

The faux-outrage stinks.
    Iran does not execute women who were raped and neither does it execute gays.
    This is western propaganda.

RTDH I tried "Polly Ticks" and "Polly" but don't know how to interpret the results. I'm worried about being a shill without knowing it. :/

Quote Originally Posted by gerhard dengler View Post
    Official 9/11 narrative becomes less believable with the passage of time.

When I saw the video of WTC 7 collapsing there was no doubt, it was all a lie.

Iranians should counter sue for the Iranian deaths due to the heavily US supported war on Iran by Saddam Hussein which involved banned chemical weapons

Quote Originally Posted by dammit_im_mad View Post
    Iranians should counter sue for the Iranian deaths due to the heavily US supported war on Iran by Saddam Hussein which involved banned chemical weapons
    Groups like Jundullah which has planted bombs in Mosques and Churches in Iran openly fundraise and march in London.

Quote Originally Posted by Polly Ticks View Post
    RTDH I tried "Polly Ticks" and "Polly" but don't know how to interpret the results. I'm worried about being a shill without knowing it. :/
    Your OK..nothing significant

Some of the regular site shills gematria values show up some startling results. One Hasbara troll in particular has the number "22" (Master Builder) represented in four out of the five common charts with the fifth being 222. A lot of taught certainly went into his signature.

Quote Originally Posted by parentheses View Post
    The Americans are covering up what happened on 9/11.

There's 28 pages of a congressional report on 9/11 censored to spare the Saudis from the outrage of the American people.

Nobody does hypocrisy as good as the US military industrial complex

If the Saudi government had have been involved then the United States would simply declare the trillions they owe to the Saudis null. ALL the Saudis who took part in 9-11 went through CIA hands, the Saudis made sure of that.

The 28 pages refer to Israel, how do we know, well it is because every congressman who has read the documents has subsequently voted against Israel. Even those who were Israeli firsters.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment