Register to Comment
Page 3 of 381 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree3622Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ShinnerBot No.32564844524 View Post
    Sticks and stones and all that.
    Which implies what I am sating isn't true.

That poster's thread and post history speak for themselves.

I suppose that people who were against Apartheid were Anti-boer white haters or some such like that
    You're a f**king idiot.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by maxflinn View Post
    I'm proud that my efforts to help the Palestinian people on here have led to the main Zionist shills singling me out. It shows that I'm doing a good job.

Thanks
    You're not "helping the Palestinian people" by posting repetitive anti-semetic shíte on a message board, you deluded loon.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    From the chap who has only started one thread ever which wasn't a rant about Israel?

You're a Jew obsessed freak.

It's not phantom. Anyone who isn't as nuts as you are who takes a look at your post history can see, as clear as day, that you are undoubted a virulent, unrelenting and utterly obsessed anti-Semite.

The only one trolling here is you. Thread after thread, post after post, the same raving nonsense, the same discussions, the same points, the same accusations against anyone who doesn't agree with you, the same paranoia and always, always, about the same subject.
    I'm proud that my efforts to help the Palestinian people on here have led to the main Zionist shills singling me out. It shows that I'm doing a good job.

Thanks

PS, 57,000 posts! And you say others need a hobby

Thanks
    Oh don't kid yourself that you're helping the palestinian people.

You're not "helping the Palestinian people" by posting repetitive anti-semetic shíte on a message board, you deluded loon.
    Oh stopping Zionist shills like you from having a free run at brainwashing people helps in its own little way.

Why do you hate Muslims?

Oh stopping Zionist shills like you from having a free run at brainwashing people helps in its own little way.

Why do you hate Muslims?
    But we wouldn't be able to put are arguments across if it wasn't for you. We'd end up only 'preaching to the converted'......which is not our target audience at all

Quote Originally Posted by L'Chaim View Post
    Oh don't kid yourself that you're helping the palestinian people.
    Not me, but all of us on here who put up with the sick labelling that shills like you apply when we speak the truth about Israel. We all help.

8PM tonight Netanyahu is giving a live web-talk about his plans to destroy yet another Muslim country.

Get popcorn, you'll love it!!

Why do you hate Muslims?
    Oh f**k off you weirdo creep.

Which implies what I am sating isn't true.

That poster's thread and post history speak for themselves.
    A single poster doesn't dictate the premise of the thread, if you have a personal problem with the poster, perhaps you should mediate through PM's or a more appropriate channel.

You're a f**king idiot.
    Effectively the thrust of your argument is that anyone who argues against Israel is to quote: " swarmed by the usual group of P.ie's Jew hating weirdos."

Your words buddy, not mine. There may well be strains of virulent anti-semitism out there, but it's more than a bit convenient that they correlate with criticism of Israel in eyes of pro-Israeli activists. As was the premise of the OP, it wears thin. Israel is not representative of the world's Jews anymore than ISIL is representative of the world's Muslims.

Not me, but all of us on here who put up with the sick labelling that shills like you apply when we speak the truth about Israel. We all help.

8PM tonight Netanyahu is giving a live web-talk about his plans to destroy yet another Muslim country.

Get popcorn, you'll love it!!
    Oh the only way you are helping is by allowing me (and others) to put across the Israeli point of view. So thanks for your help

Page 3 of 381 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment