Register to Comment
Page 2 of 376 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 3752
Like Tree3593Likes
  1. #11
    CookieMonster CookieMonster is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    59,709

    Quote Originally Posted by maxflinn View Post
    Post liked as it nicely illustrates the very underhand tactics this thread invites discussion of.
    F*ck off, you anti-Semitic creep.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #12
    maxflinn maxflinn is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,525

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    F*ck off, you anti-Semitic creep.
    Liked again as it's simply further evidence of the subject at hand in action.

    Where's Clandickard and the rest? I'm amazed this thread hasn't already been zoo'd, though we know it will be, don't we, CookieMonster!!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #13
    CookieMonster CookieMonster is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    59,709

    Quote Originally Posted by maxflinn View Post
    Liked again as it's simply further evidence of the subject at hand in action.

    Where's Clandickard and the rest? I'm amazed this thread hasn't already been zoo'd, though we know it will be, don't we, CookieMonster!!
    So your point is people who frequently challenge Jew hating weirdos, like yourself, challenging Jew hating weirdos in a thread started by Jew hating weirdos designed specifically to attract other Jew hating weirdos is somehow proof of some sort of conspiracy against Jew hating weirdos?

    And you wonder why so much of your crap is Zooed. You people are obsessed freaks.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #14
    L'Chaim L'Chaim is offline
    L'Chaim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    22,387

    If it's bound to fail and "the education ministry has launched a compulsory hasbara course for Israeli students..." you'd wonder why the BDS movement is so adamant about introducing an academic boycott of Israel. If it's bound to fail why the need to try and silence Israeli academics and students?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #15
    CookieMonster CookieMonster is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    59,709

    Quote Originally Posted by L'Chaim View Post
    If it's bound to fail and "the education ministry has launched a compulsory hasbara course for Israeli students..." you'd wonder why the BDS movement is so adamant about introducing an academic boycott of Israel. If it's bound to fail why the need to try and silence Israeli academics and students?
    Because it's about nothing else but drumming up hatred for Jews by people like maxflinn and fellow anti-Semitic travellers bringing some well meaning, but misguided, people along with them who've been fooled in to thinking it's got something to do with human rights.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #16
    maxflinn maxflinn is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,525

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    So your point is people who frequently challenge Jew hating weirdos, like yourself, challenging Jew hating weirdos in a thread started by Jew hating weirdos designed specifically to attract other Jew hating weirdos is somehow proof of some sort of conspiracy against Jew hating weirdos?

    And you wonder why so much of your crap is Zooed. You people are obsessed freaks.
    Judging by the attitudes shown so far in this thread, there's only one person looking like a weirdo!

    Now you've done your bit to drag phantom antisemitism to the fore, thus scaring away others who may be worried that your forked tongue may label them too.

    Go away now, and stop trolling.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #17
    L'Chaim L'Chaim is offline
    L'Chaim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    22,387

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    Because it's about nothing else but drumming up hatred for Jews by people like maxflinn fellow travellers bringing some well meaning, but misguided people who think it's got something to do with human rights, along with them.
    Oh leave them say what they like, because people reading their opinions will easily see that they are the haters. No matter what we do, the likes of maxflynn etc. will still show their hypocrisy, double standards when it comes to Israel, and discrimination against Israel. Nothing we say will change their minds.They aren't my target audience. I just use them to put across my arguments. So we won't change their minds, but it will change the minds of people who aren't as mired down in hatred as max etc.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #18
    ShinnerBot No.32564844524 ShinnerBot No.32564844524 is offline
    ShinnerBot No.32564844524's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,846

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    Sure it is, petal.

    It just happens to be swarmed by the usual group of P.ie's Jew hating weirdos. One of them even liked your post!
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    F*ck off, you anti-Semitic creep.
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    So your point is people who frequently challenge Jew hating weirdos, like yourself, challenging Jew hating weirdos in a thread started by Jew hating weirdos designed specifically to attract other Jew hating weirdos is somehow proof of some sort of conspiracy against Jew hating weirdos?

    And you wonder why so much of your crap is Zooed. You people are obsessed freaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    Because it's about nothing else but drumming up hatred for Jews by people like maxflinn and fellow anti-Semitic travellers bringing some well meaning, but misguided, people along with them who've been fooled in to thinking it's got something to do with human rights.

    Troll techniques

    Turn up randomly asking question about Israel, trying to engage/educate.

    Guilt by association, they point to some source your are linked to as being anti-semitic or neo-nazi.

    Opportunity to redeem – the offer chance to recant from your naive ways.

    Smears and insults – if the top 3 fail then it’s just character assassination.

    Name bombing – using seo in blackhat ways to denounce and smear people. ie website with 37 mentions of someones name will prob get a Page one on Google.

    Hasbara trolls generally follow the rules of social networks, because they want to continue to influence people and subvert open and free debate.


    Sticks and stones and all that. I suppose that people who were against Apartheid were Anti-boer white haters or some such like that

    Off on your trolley now...."Weirdo"
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #19
    CookieMonster CookieMonster is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    59,709

    Quote Originally Posted by maxflinn View Post
    Judging by the attitudes shown so far in this thread, there's only one person looking like a weirdo!
    From the chap who has only started one thread ever which wasn't a rant about Israel?

    You're a Jew obsessed freak.

    Now you've done your bit to drag phantom antisemitism to the fore, thus scaring away others who may be worried that your forked tongue may label them too.
    It's not phantom. Anyone who isn't as nuts as you are who takes a look at your post history can see, as clear as day, that you are undoubted a virulent, unrelenting and utterly obsessed anti-Semite.

    Go away now, and stop trolling.
    The only one trolling here is you. Thread after thread, post after post, the same raving nonsense, the same discussions, the same points, the same accusations against anyone who doesn't agree with you, the same paranoia and always, always, about the same subject.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #20
    maxflinn maxflinn is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,525

    Quote Originally Posted by L'Chaim View Post
    Oh leave them say what they like, because people reading their opinions will easily see that they are the haters. No matter what we do, the likes of maxflynn etc. will still show their hypocrisy, double standards when it comes to Israel, and discrimination against Israel. Nothing we say will change their minds.They aren't my target audience. I just use them to put across my arguments. So we won't change their minds, but it will change the minds of people who aren't as mired down in hatred as max etc.
    I'm proud that my efforts to help the Palestinian people on here have led to the main Zionist shills singling me out. It shows that I'm doing a good job.

    Thanks
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment