Register to Comment
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree164Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ireallyshouldknowbetter View Post
    Are we going to pretend that Gaddafi didn't have a paid mercenary army of black Africans and pretend that black mercenaries that were killed were all innocent victims of racism?

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/20...03/140004.html
    Well is there any real evidence that substantiates the claim that Gaddafi amassed an army of 25,000 paid black African mercenaries? It does sound a bit far fetched and a bit too close to the racist propaganda spread by the ''rebels'' to justify their crimes against black Africans. Libya was estimated to have a sub-saharan African population of 500,000 in 2004, this likely rose by 2011. Here is an article (February 28th 2011) documenting the experiences of innocent black people in Libya in the very early days of this ''revolution''.

afrol News - Africans hunted down in "liberated" Libya

Reports from other "liberated" Libyan cities are similar. In Benghazi last week, citizens attacked and destroyed a building housing 36 citizens from Chad, Niger and Sudan. The Africans were accused of being "mercenaries" and subsequently arrested, local residents told Western journalists.
    As the public hatred against the "black African mercenaries" is increasing, not all Africans arbitrarily captured are treated as humanely as by Al-Bayda interim authorities. There is a growing number of reports about sub-Saharan Africans being killed by lynching mobs in "liberated Libya".
    For example, last week a Turkish construction worker told the 'BBC': "We had 70-80 people from Chad working for our company. They were cut dead with pruning shears and axes with attackers saying:

'You are providing troops for Ghaddafi.' The Sudanese were also massacred. We saw it for ourselves."
    A Sierra Leonean worker in Tripoli reported to his friend: "All black Africans are becoming targets. I write to inform you how deteriorating the condition in Tripoli is getting by the hour, especially for us black Africans who have been threatened by violence accused of siding with the regime."
    "Somalis in Tripoli say they are being hunted on suspicion of being mercenaries," spokesperson Melissa Fleming of the UN's refugee agency UNHCR recently reported, adding the agency was "increasingly concerned."
    But most sub-Saharan Africans arbitrarily detained in "liberated Libya" deny ever to have taken part in the fighting, saying they are workers or looking for work.

Stronger and stronger doubts about the existence of African mercenaries are emerging. Today, scared Ghanaians finally left to flee to Egypt said they were forced "to pose as mercenaries" by Libyans, who later posted their pictures on social media such as YouTube and Facebook.
    afrol News - Africans hunted down in "liberated" Libya

I mean we do know the awful fate of the Tawerghans (Black Libyans) who had been living in Libya for hundreds of years. Stands to reason on account of what happened to them and the fact the NTC didn't offer the same protection to them as they did to Arab Libyans that many Libyan Rebels wouldn't have been fond of black African workers that had only been in the country a few years. Maybe they were taking their jobs and women or some such nonsense. What a glorious revolution
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterG View Post
    The pompous know-it-alls who yet just believe anything these hideously corrupt terrorist states tell them are what allows the same terrorist states to literally get away with murder, its sad
    It's a basic lack of intellect and ability to think outside the box of Fox/CNN/Sky/RTE etc.. that see's them look silly time and again.

It's actually historical fact, go look it up, throw off the shackles of ignorance for once in your life
    LOL the shackles of ignorance! Call me sheeple and tell me to wake up!

By the way, I have actually researched all of this stuff, extensively. It's one of my semi-professional fetishes (I am a writer). I even listen to Alex Jones regularly. I have interviewed some of these people. I don't need to read your cut and pastes from Global Research to know what they are thinking and preaching to their simple-minded followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy horse 6 View Post
    It's a basic lack of intellect and ability to think outside the box of Fox/CNN/Sky/RTE etc.. that see's them look silly time and again.
    I'm now being told the Balfour agreement was not addressed to Lord Rothschild, written history is being denied.

[QUOTE=ireallyshouldknowbetter;9398483]Are we going to pretend that Gaddafi didn't have a paid mercenary army of black Africans and pretend that black mercenaries that were killed were all innocent victims of racism?

Wow right on queue, the black mercenary thing, lets travel back in time to a 2011 opinion, with a 2011 article.

Ethnic cleansing, genocide and the Tawergha « Human rights investigations

I'm now being told the Balfour agreement was not addressed to Lord Rothschild, written history is being denied.
    No, you were not told that, you were told it was not relevant, just as the Napoleonic wars (!!) are not relevant, to your ridiculous claim that the reason for the Libyan intervention was to establish a Rotschild central bank.

LOL the shackles of ignorance! Call me sheeple and tell me to wake up!

By the way, I have actually researched all of this stuff, extensively. It's one of my semi-professional fetishes (I am a writer). I even listen to Alex Jones regularly. I have interviewed some of these people. I don't need to read your cut and pastes from Global Research to know what they are thinking and preaching to their simple-minded followers.
    Well you would want to check the sources you are researching pal, there not doing you any favors

Quote Originally Posted by clusterbucked View Post
    Wow right on queue, the black mercenary thing, lets travel back in time to a 2011 opinion, with a 2011 article.

Ethnic cleansing, genocide and the Tawergha « Human rights investigations
    Oh dear. You have once again jumped in to deride a position I don't hold. I am well aware of what happened with the Tawergha, it was a disgrace and a crime against humanity.

That does not invalidate the fact that Gaddafi paid thousands of black mercenaries to fight for him.

No, you were not told that, you were told it was not relevant, just as the Napoleonic wars (!!) are not relevant, to your ridiculous claim that the reason for the Libyan intervention was to establish a Rotschild central bank.
    I said is was one of the reasons.

So it is pure coincidence then that a group of ‘’Libyan Rebels’’, months before Gaddafi was even dead and while most of Libya was still under his control, would take time out of their busy rebelling schedule to establish a Rothschild central bank and new national oil company in Libya’s second city, the rebel stronghold of Benghazi? Does this seem like something freedom fighters in a war against a maniacal dictator stop to do?

And are you saying the Balfour declaration is not real? Despite it being produced at the Treaty of Versallies?

An example of the grubby racism of the western backed NTC:

Interestingly Aris Roussinos claimed that while he was in a discussion with a Misratan rebel named Hashem he claimed that the Benghazi rebels that were sent to Misrata were not involved in side by side combat with the Misratan rebels, but had been sent there for when the Misratan rebels took Zliten. Zliten was a pro-Gaddafi area, with a predominantly Arab-Libyan populace. Hashem claimed '’it’s a bit more complicated than that, they’re here (Benghazi rebels) for when we take Zliten. Maybe 80 per-cent of Zliten people support Gaddafi, so they keep Benghazi soldiers here to take charge of Zliten after we capture it. They know that we hate Zliten and Zliten hates Misrata. Otherwise it’ll just be a massacre’’ (Roussinos).
    Spare a Thought for Tawergha

So they send outside forces to protect Arab-Libyan Zliten from a massacre but didn't do the same for the Black-Libyan city of Tawergha, the Tawerghans who weren't killed were expelled from the town 4 years ago and haven't been able to return since (they live in IDP camps where they're still exposed to rape and murder). The town was looted, racist slogans were daubed all over the place and parts of the town have been bulldozed to the ground (an attempt to prevent their return).

And to think, this crowd (NTC) were being lauded by western countries, western media outlets and a cohort of western citizens after this happened.

NTC leader and western poster boy Mahmoud Jibril had this to say about what happened in Tawergha:

'’regarding Tawergha my own viewpoint is that nobody has the right to interfere in this matter except the people of Misrata’’ (Senauth, 2013)

But outside forces ''interfered'' in Zliten under NTC orders to prevent a massacre didn't they? You racist f*cker.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment