Register to Comment
Page 154 of 2940 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144152153154155156 164 204 254 654 1154 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 29393
Like Tree7843Likes
  1. #1531
    JHB78 JHB78 is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,920

    Quote Originally Posted by Kommunist View Post
    LOL.

    Right Sector are going to be sent home packing, either alive or dead.

    These young thugs are no match for devoted and high spirited individuals that defend their rights. Oh, the leadership of the armed militias happens to be the Afghan Veterans Union.

    Good luck Right Sector, you'll need A LOT of it!
    No, the little green men will be.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #1532
    JHB78 JHB78 is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,920

    Quote Originally Posted by Bebel View Post
    Bye Bye GPS! Russia's GLONASS Navigation System is fully operational with China being very interested. What's next? The Dollar or the Internet? Or both?

    Russia's GLONASS Navigation System Fully Operational | Russia | RIA Novosti
    China rely on a Russian system?. What are you smoking
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #1533
    ffc ffc is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,833

    Kiev Nazis or ~Freedom loving liberators, take your pick, attacking Slaviansk this morning.

    http://rt.com/news/154544-slavyansk-...-east-ukraine/
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #1534
    JHB78 JHB78 is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,920

    Quote Originally Posted by at768 View Post
    Because they are SS agents that are trying to make Russia look bad.
    You idiot. Russia is also member of the OSCE. What a clown
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #1535
    JHB78 JHB78 is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,920

    Quote Originally Posted by ffc View Post
    Kiev Nazis or ~Freedom loving liberators, take your pick, attacking Slaviansk this morning.

    http://rt.com/news/154544-slavyansk-...-east-ukraine/
    Wow... shocking that Ukrainian army would try and liberate a town in Ukraine from armed thugs, many of whom are from Russia.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #1536
    ffc ffc is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,833

    Quote Originally Posted by JHB78 View Post
    Wow... shocking that Ukrainian army would try and liberate a town in Ukraine from armed thugs, many of whom are from Russia.
    Lets see if they get past the local civilians standing in front of their tanks this time. Maybe the Russophobic hatred will allow them to gun down anyone who blocks their path, but I doubt it.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #1537
    JHB78 JHB78 is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,920

    Quote Originally Posted by ffc View Post
    Lets see if they get past the local civilians standing in front of their tanks this time. Maybe the Russophobic hatred will allow them to gun down anyone who blocks their path, but I doubt it.
    That is Russian style, not Ukrainian style. Brave Ukrainian army liberated Mariupol from Russian thugs this morning.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #1538
    ffc ffc is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,833

    Quote Originally Posted by JHB78 View Post
    That is Russian style, not Ukrainian style. Brave Ukrainian army liberated Mariupol from Russian thugs this morning.
    In Mariupol a group of masked men with baseball bats stormed the town hall during the night. The protestors, who were unarmed, called the police. Who are currently trying to negotiate a peaceful solution. So not quite as you reported it. This from the BBC



    "
    According to the local news website 0629, a group of about 30 unidentified men in their twenties armed with baseball bats stormed the mayor's office between 03:00 (01:00 GMT) and 04:00 on Thursday.

    The protesters called the police who reportedly came out and calmed down the opposing sides.

    Negotiations are under way at the scene between the separatists, the local pro-Ukrainian authorities and the police, the site says.

    While the interior minister said nobody had been hurt in the operation, 0629 reported that five men were injured, though not seriously"
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #1539
    dementiarex dementiarex is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    165

    Euro Maidan twitter account has tweeted this photograph - a column of Russian military vehicles heading for the Ukrainian border?

    https://twitter.com/euromaidan/statu...635264/photo/1
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #1540
    JHB78 JHB78 is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,920

    Quote Originally Posted by dementiarex View Post
    Euro Maidan twitter account has tweeted this photograph - a column of Russian military vehicles heading for the Ukrainian border?

    https://twitter.com/euromaidan/statu...635264/photo/1
    But Russia has denied having any large troop build up near the Ukrainian border.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment