Register to Comment
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Blackmail plot against British Royal

Buckingham Palace has refused to discuss the report in the Sunday Times, which said the case involved allegations of drugs and sex.

The Sunday Times says two men contacted a member of the royal staff and demanded £50,000, threatening to go public with video recordings involving sex and drugs if their demand was not met.

Tow men have appeared in court.

How much more must the British people endure from this talentless and discredited family.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

This crew are an improvement on some of the syphillitic serial killers of the past, oh yeah I forgot about prince Philip.

They have refused to discuss it owing to a gagging clause placed on the case by the judge. Thus it would be illegal to mention it. It's a minor royal apparently, the equivalent of Bertie's third cousin twice removed probably .

Re: Blackmail plot against British Royal

Quote Originally Posted by dubsthcentralboy
    Buckingham Palace has refused to discuss the report in the Sunday Times, which said the case involved allegations of drugs and sex.

The Sunday Times says two men contacted a member of the royal staff and demanded £50,000, threatening to go public with video recordings involving sex and drugs if their demand was not met.

Tow men have appeared in court.

How much more must the British people endure from this talentless and discredited family.
    what a stupid question ...

There was a blackmail attempt .. not something proven

What can a Royal do about some Lula (wondered where I heard that word) making blackmail allegations

Quote Originally Posted by rockofcashel

What can a Royal do about some Lula (wondered where I heard that word) making blackmail allegations
    I think you'll find there's lots they could do. Mountbatten got away with buggering young boys for decades and it only came out after his death.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hallion

I think you'll find there's lots they could do. Mountbatten got away with buggering young boys for decades and it only came out after his death.
    I'm talking about what they can do if they haven't done anything, but someone claims that they have. I've no love for the British Royal Family, but they are entitled to a fair deal when it comes to privacy

I'm talking about what they can do if they haven't done anything, but someone claims that they have. I've no love for the British Royal Family, but they are entitled to a fair deal when it comes to privacy
    Exactly. The whole notion of royalty being a stupid, arbitrary method of "selecting" leaders works both ways - people didn't choose the Queen to be their head of state, but she didn't choose to enter that life either.

There appears to be a videotape of a member of the family engaging in a lewd act with a member of staff and giving a quantity of cocaine to another member of staff.

But, perhaps, you have no difficult with such behaviour. Sorry if I'm not being fair to the British Royal Family, I apologise if I offended you.

The poor wee queen bless 'er

Quote Originally Posted by dubsthcentralboy

There appears to be a videotape of a member of the family engaging in a lewd act with a member of staff and giving a quantity of cocaine to another member of staff.

But, perhaps, you have no difficult with such behaviour. Sorry if I'm not being fair to the British Royal Family, I apologise if I offended you.
    Perhaps you would also prefer due process if allegations were made against your own good character.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment