Register to Comment
Page 1 of 184 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree1287Likes

Israeli lebensraum and ethnic cleansing continues unabated

Israel evicts entire Palestinian village for army exercise - Middle East News | Latest News Headlines | The Irish Times - Mon, Apr 29, 2013

"Israeli authorities razed two family homes in the East Jerusalem neighbourhood of al-Tur this morning, displacing 18 Palestinians who failed to acquire elusive building permits, local officials said.
    The army also demolished a well near a Palestinian refugee camp south of the city of Hebron and cleared an agricultural area of dozens of olive trees east of Bethlehem, according to Palestinian government media. Israeli officials did not immediately respond to requests for comment."

The racist ethnic cleansing , part of the fascist dream of eretz Israel ,and its land grabbing lebensraum and other fascist overtones continues unabated ..........with tacit EU support sadly ........
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Stop using Nazi terms to describe the actions of Israel, it is highly offensive and antisemitic.....

Been done ad nauseum.

Quote Originally Posted by Politics matters View Post
    Stop using Nazi terms to describe the actions of Israel, it is highly offensive and antisemitic.....
    If the term Lebensraum fits it fits ...... If Israelis don't like the comparrisons they shouldn't copy the behaviour or philosophy

Barbaric Zionazi policies. This is why the Arab world hates Israel. Not it's origins. Shades of the Plantations in Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by ruserious View Post
    Been done ad nauseum.
    Only because they keep doing it.

One state solution. The only democratic solution.

Quote Originally Posted by brughahaha View Post
    If the term Lebensraum fits it fits ...... If Israelis don't like the comparrisons they shouldn't copy the behaviour or philosophy
    Completely agree, thus why I had the sarcastic face in my post. While I detest the fundamentalism of Hamas, can we really blame them for wanting to destroy Israel?

If only every country took planning laws as seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Politics matters View Post
    Completely agree, thus why I had the sarcastic face in my post. While I detest the fundamentalism of Hamas, can we really blame them for wanting to destroy Israel?
    Ahhhhhh , apologies ......and not really no

It's high time the EU got tough with Israel, especially on arms sales. The EU-Israel Association agreement should be suspended until the settlements are dismantled. Rightwing parties in Europe have a particular fondness for Israel for religious/pro-American reasons. I am quite rightwing but this is plain wrong. We are sowing the seeds of anti-Westernism in the Islamic world and with that terrorism - including among Muslims in the West. Look at Boston for example. The Irish govts cowardly stance against sanctions is in stark contrast with the policy on South African Apartheid which closely parallels evengs in the Occupied territories.

Page 1 of 184 1231151101 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment