Register to Comment
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 427
Like Tree145Likes
  1. #11
    eyelight eyelight is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,755

    He should be forced to flee the country !
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #12
    Socratus O' Pericles Socratus O' Pericles is online now
    Socratus O' Pericles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    29,723

    Another Israel thread .................I wonder will it be merged or zooed like that one about the Israeli soldier and the cross hairs?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #13
    Socratus O' Pericles Socratus O' Pericles is online now
    Socratus O' Pericles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    29,723

    Quote Originally Posted by Socratus O' Pericles View Post
    Another Israel thread .................I wonder will it be merged or zooed like that one about the Israeli soldier and the cross hairs?

    Israeli soldier posts disturbing photo of child in crosshairs of his rifle
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #14
    Shqiptar Shqiptar is offline
    Shqiptar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,741

    Yessir, I've heard it all now. Even the Palstinians are ignoring the BDS brigade. I remember going to a perfectly normal Israeli film festival in Dublin in November 2011. There was a small group outside shouting and roaring at us - this on a cold winter's Friday night when they could have been with their family and/or friends.

    And now it turns out that the Palestinians - the people the BDS brigade think they're campaigning for - are profiting handsomely by NOT boycotting Israel. Could you make it up?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #15
    Shqiptar Shqiptar is offline
    Shqiptar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,741

    Quote Originally Posted by Socratus O' Pericles View Post
    Another Israel thread .................I wonder will it be merged or zooed like that one about the Israeli soldier and the cross hairs?
    It's neither merged nor zooed. I think the problem there was that the OP was launching anti-Israel and anti-Jewish threads several times a week. He was/is an obsessive.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #16
    former wesleyan former wesleyan is offline
    former wesleyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    25,664

    Quote Originally Posted by Shqiptar View Post
    Yessir, I've heard it all now. Even the Palstinians are ignoring the BDS brigade. I remember going to a perfectly normal Israeli film festival in Dublin in November 2011.
    There was a small group outside shouting and roaring at us
    - this on a cold winter's Friday night when they could have been with their family and/or friends.

    And now it turns out that the Palestinians - the people the BDS brigade think they're campaigning for - are profiting handsomely by NOT boycotting Israel. Could you make it up?
    Did they make hissing noises like they do in England ?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #17
    L'Chaim L'Chaim is offline
    L'Chaim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    23,864

    Quote Originally Posted by gerhard dengler View Post
    Good.
    Hopefully these tactics will be used more widely and across commercial entities generally.
    At the moment it's just street theatre, with an ugly undercurrent of intimidation and violence. And as such they turn off open minded and reasonable people.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #18
    former wesleyan former wesleyan is offline
    former wesleyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    25,664

    Quote Originally Posted by eyelight View Post
    He should be forced to flee the country !
    How times have changed. Destinations anyway.

    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #19
    Astral Peaks Astral Peaks is offline
    Astral Peaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    31,104

    Quote Originally Posted by gerhard dengler View Post
    Good.
    Hopefully these tactics will be used more widely and across commercial entities generally.
    As long as there is no inconenience involved, yes?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #20
    Dame_Enda Dame_Enda is online now
    Dame_Enda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    38,114

    Quote Originally Posted by L'Chaim
    Well morally the BDS movement has been and continues to be a complete failure. There's no difference between them and the Nazi brownshirts and storm troopers who prevented people from shopping at Jewish stores, employing Jewish teachers, using Jewish doctors etc. It's the same tactics the BDS movement use.
    On the contrary, they are more like the Jews who boycotted Germany in the 1930s. What is being advocated is a boycott of Israel - not "the Jews". And when you stop the settlements and the Occupation and let the Palestinians have a state instead of pretending to support this while grabbing its would-be territory, the BDS movement will dissolve.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment