Register to Comment
Page 809 of 913 FirstFirst ... 309709759799807808809810811819859909 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,090 of 9127
Like Tree3828Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Telstar 62 View Post
    Good to see...

Let's hope this is the beginning of a real pushback against the horrible institutualisation of anti Israel sentiment in Ireland that we have witnessed in the likes of Fianna fail, Sinn fein, Irish presidents, and more. Brave man Coveney to go against the gombeen consensus, and not bleat all that fake nationalism and projection of it onto the Palestinian situation.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Netanyahu posts criticism of 'Ireland's traditional stance' on Facebook after Coveney meeting

Coveney: “Of course, we have clear differences on some issues, but these differences are honestly held and openly expressed."
    In non-diplomatic terms this means "Would you ever go and f off, ye stupid langer." Minister Coveney is also meeting the Palestinian President, Mahmoud Abbas, and the Palestinian Minister for Foreign Affairs, Riad Malki.

And in other news:
    Last night, a motion was passed by South Dublin County Council to fly the Palestinian flag above County Hall for a month. Dublin City Council, Galway County Council and Sligo County Council also recently passed a motion to fly the Palestinian flag from their council buildings.

Or not. Another institutionalised gombeen then. There was a minute there I had hope Coveney was in control of his own brain and moral outlook..

The Irish left and Israel - Politicians

The Israeli ministry tasked with fighting the BDS Movement is spending millions of shekels to place propaganda that looks like news in Israel’s most prominent media outlets.
    They have to cover up and lie about it somehow,and "Hasbara" seems to be the policy.

https://www.richardsilverstein.com/2...money-can-buy/

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkinson View Post
    The Israeli ministry tasked with fighting the BDS Movement is spending millions of shekels to place propaganda that looks like news in Israel’s most prominent media outlets.
    They have to cover up and lie about it somehow,and "Hasbara" seems to be the policy.

https://www.richardsilverstein.com/2...money-can-buy/
    "Hasbara" has a far more dignified and honourable etymology and modus operandi than the likes of what comes from the poisonous pen of Richard Silverstein.

From Hebrew הַסְבָּרָה (hasbará, literally “explaining”).

Anyway, these are just the opening salvos from Israel in the economic warfare that BDS is waging against her. I actually look forward to the "big guns", metaphorically speaking, being unleashed on these worm-like half wits and violent brainless thugs.

Go on Israel. Give us your best.

Here about Silverstein and the Iran attack plan:

Richard Silverstein exposed

In a post I published yesterday I described Richard Silverstein as a fool. It appears that I may have been treating him too kindly.

Soon after Silverstein published a “document” which he described as “Bibi’s Secret War Plan” a number of Israeli readers were quick to note the glaring similarity between this “document” and a post on the Israeli social media site, Fresh.

Silverstein accounted for the similarities by saying this:
    My original IDF source leaked the post to a Fresh member and me at the same time. That person published a small portion of the original memo at Fresh, embellishing it with much material that was meant to disguise what it was and where it came from. I can’t ascribe motives to whoever published it at Fresh, but much of it [is] fantasy and isn’t in the original document.

The operators of Fresh have now released the following statement which makes it clear that Silverstein’s “document” originated from the Fresh post itself. Whether it was Silverstein’s own plagiarism or someone else’s we don’t know, but his claim that this is an Israeli government document has now been shown to be false. Again, whether Silverstein was duped or was a knowing participant in this act of falsification, we don’t know.

Silverstein, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Lúidín View Post

In non-diplomatic terms this means "Would you ever go and f off, ye stupid langer." Minister Coveney is also meeting the Palestinian President, Mahmoud Abbas, and the Palestinian Minister for Foreign Affairs, Riad Malki.

Congratulations to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on completing the 13th year of his 4-year presidential term.

Here are some of the 'highlights':-

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment