Register to Comment
Page 3 of 792 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
Like Tree3323Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    Protest is itself as form of free speech. What do you want yanshuf? To take over the world or something?
    Even satan wouldn't want to take over a place where you stand on.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Barroso View Post
    Intel have a big factory in Israel, another in Ireland, another in China, and I assume they have plants in the US too.
    I make sure that my computers don't have an Intel chip specifically because of their support for Israel, i.e. their plant in Israel.

I know that their main competitor, AMD, also has some sort of a facility in Israel, but at the moment it's the better bet of the two, as it is not in such a huge symbiosis with Israel. So forthe moment, I buy computers with an AMD chip.
    So you're only supporting Israel a little bit then?

You know they've got a massive electronics and technology industry. Tel Aviv is one of the most technologically influential cities in the world. Chances are along with your AMD chip (AMD's newest R&D and design centres is in Israel) a huge number of your computer's components contain parts which were either manufactured or designed in Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by trueman View Post
    Good point mate! but we can only boycott what we can... That zionist, sh-thole sandpit is big in the software department, Making components for the likes of missiles, weapons of mass destruction, anything that can kill or maim, and the good old sneaky spying...
    Indeed, as well as advances in agriculture, computer sciences, electronics, genetics, medicine, optics, solar energy and engineering.

Bad news for the little "Wiener Yanshuf"

SA ANC wants Boycott-

Update: South Africa turns up the pressure on Israel | Mondoweiss

Breaking news:

Electronic Intifada reporting South Africa’s ANC makes support for Israel boycott its official policy. This is an unprecedented development and represents a major breakthrough in the Boycott Divestment and Sanctions Movement. Senior BDS Movement official in an email exchange with Mondoweiss, said "Our partners did an amazing job, and we -- collectively, BNC + SA partners -- had the right ingredients all at the right time to defeat the lobby, hands down!" speaking of BDS South Africa "they take a lot of the credit for this amazing victory."

It sounds as though the South African Government is getting fed up enough with Israel intransigence that it might be getting ready to turn up the heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Barroso View Post
    Didn't take long for the Hasbara to arrive, did it?
    Oh f**k off.

You lot are a joke. You constantly churn out these stupid repetitive anti-Israel threads and posts at a staggering rate and as soon as somebody disagrees with you you start trying to undermine them by branding them "hasbarists" and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by timhorgan View Post
    Bad news for the little "Wiener Yanshuf"

SA ANC wants Boycott-

Update: South Africa turns up the pressure on Israel | Mondoweiss
    From the river to the sea Palestine will be free (of Jews)

And you just can't wait till this (genocide) happens.

Quote Originally Posted by timhorgan View Post
    SA ANC wants Boycott-

Joke politician ( on the cusp of presiding over a national catastrophe and the flight of the remaining white population) er....turns up heat. Jerusalem must be quaking in its boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Trampas View Post
    Joke politician ( on the cusp of presiding over a national catastrope and the flight of the remaining white population) er....turns up heat. Jerusalem must be quaking in its boots.

It's like a deja vu of the same politicians in other institutions voting for the same boycott.

So many products manufactured here in Ireland by Multinationals (Medical, pharamecutical, software, and electronic) are protected by patents of israeli origin that the government would never entertain such an Idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    What is it with the Zionist control-freaks. It is their country so Israel should mind its own business. Anyway they have something unimaginable in the US - the Fifth Amendment. The right to freedom of speech.Which is why I said "as far as practicable". I think this is an argument for greater investment by the EU in nano-technology in order to fight US/Israeli domination of the trade.
    Will you make your mind up . Who do you want us to hate the most, Israel or the USA? Give me a straight answer to this question: if the USA cut off all support for Israel in the morning would you still have issues with the USA?

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment