Register to Comment
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yanshuf View Post
    Abbas, the Holocaust denier, is welcome by EU leaders, mostly leftistic leaders.

Arafat, the nazi mufti's protege, got a nobel peace prize.

Nazis have been a part of Irish history.

The Left, in general, supports Corbyn, Galloway, Livingstone and other "great" figures. In general, the left doesn't miss an opportunity to support any antisemitic figure, as long as he doesn't say explicitly he hates Jews.

Higgins, Black, Norris Pol O Murchu and other Irish leftistics are among those "humanist" politicians in Ireland.
    And this clown is talking about leaders who support Israel. LOL.

The right winger leaders in Europe are much less anti-israel compared to Irish leaders, who call for intifada, BDS, who support Hamas or Fatah or want to detach Jews from Jerusalem, and claim there has never been a connection between Jews and Jerusalem!!!

remember this?

p.s.

For some reason this picture is not available anymore in Google in English!!!
    Try your Chinese album...is that where you got this from?

Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by james toney View Post

I have put your name forward Tuam/yanshuf.....you might get a call....what a witness you would make. Win Win.

Which one of you is winning?

Any of our guys get their badges yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ardillaun View Post
    Any of our guys get their badges yet?
    Some did...but there are some very upset after being overlooked for their low mental age...IQ....deluded photo shop pics...whishing cancer on people..ect,ect.
    But let's not drive them them out....they are an asset....and must be encouraged to stay.

Waiting to see how you get out of your lies:

1. that I'm an international lawyer (whatever that means)

2. the link that I wished cancer on people

3. that the nation bill includes a paragraph that allows segregation of communities

Quote Originally Posted by yanshuf View Post
    Waiting to see how you get out of your lies:

1. that I'm an international lawyer (whatever that means)

2. the link that I wished cancer on people

3. that the nation bill includes a paragraph that allows segregation of communities
    Ah Tuam...your mental state is worse than i thought....the pictures have been posted already wishing cancer on people...'Nasty Bastard' as some of your own called you.
    Two posters trained in law handed you your arse when you pretended you were an International Lawyer...posted also.
    The now official racist law is real....hard to take it in when you are delusional...but try,you have nothing else to lose.

Are you going to explain your support of all those israeli rapists in your thread? (the best one you ever opened)
    And you have yet to say why lied about your Famous Chinese sewer baby photo(want me to post it again for you Tuam)......was it the colour..or just that you are a deluded zionist nutcase?

I have put your name forward.....you know everything...and the TUAM tribunal are looking for witnesses....however delusional they are..like you.
    What frame of mind were you in posting that......worse than a useless hasbarist?

I'd say theres a lot of Hasbara badges connected with the anti Corbyn stories in the UK MSM right now.

Ah Tuam...your mental state is worse than i thought....the pictures have been posted already wishing cancer on people...'Nasty Bastard' as some of your own called you.
    Two posters trained in law handed you your arse when you pretended you were an International Lawyer...posted also.
    The now official racist law is real....hard to take it in when you are delusional...but try,you have nothing else to lose.

Are you going to explain your support of all those israeli rapists in your thread? (the best one you ever opened)
    And you have yet to say why lied about your Famous Chinese sewer baby photo(want me to post it again for you Tuam)......was it the colour..or just that you are a deluded zionist nutcase?

So so no links!

Coward as I thought. Chara toney is just recycling the claims, but no proof:

Where is the link to crazy horse who wished death on Israelis?

where is the link that shows I said I was an international lawyer (a hint - your invention)

where is the link to show that the nation bill includes a segregation of communities?

You need to understand that you can not lie all the time to everyone.

The IDF uses Sarine gas to kill Arabs - what were you thinking to yourself when you spread that lie along many others?

Did you really think it will just be ignored like all of your other lies?

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment