Register to Comment
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree174Likes

Quote Originally Posted by maxer View Post
    The Jewish ethic calls for world peace, protection of weak and helpless, kindness to the stranger, generosity to the poor, justice for all without fear or favor regardless of station, all the things those seeking world supremacy oppose.
    And israel exemplifies all of the above?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by maxer View Post
    Justification of the eradication of a people after the experience of World War II boggles the mind. Remember, Hitler just started with the Jews. His objective was world domination and his dream led to the deaths of 50 million, not just six million Jews. Now we are facing madmen who are willing to pay any price even in their own blood to achieve world domination, and again killing all Jews is in the forefront of this drive. Why? The Jewish ethic calls for world peace, protection of weak and helpless, kindness to the stranger, generosity to the poor, justice for all without fear or favor regardless of station, all the things those seeking world supremacy oppose.
    Yes, almost the exact same as the Christian and Islamic ethic. Jews don't have a monopoly on these virtues.

Quote Originally Posted by yanshuf View Post
    Even before starting to post images of dead children from the Oslo war suicide bombings, I can remind of the latest slaughter - the Fogel family:
    No The latest slaughter is A Palestinian Christian man,[FONT=Arial]Armando Abed, 33,[/FONT] shot by a hate filled Jewish student from New York in [FONT=Arial]Eilat[/FONT] while going about his hotel job.

“He used to talk to himself and tell us of dreams where he randomly killed people, and often cursed Arabs and Nazis.”

"Herskowitz seems to have been a Jew, then, whose eternal victimhood complex drove him completely off the cliff of sanity. In addition to his hatred for “Arabs” and “Nazis” and “terrorist type movements”, who else could we logically deduce Herskowitz may have had it in for? Is it possible he would have shared the same general hostility toward Christianity that seems to be common to many Jews?"

“After 45 years of Israeli occupation, a culture of hatred and racism has become mainstream among Israelis. School textbooks and official statements advocating that Jerusalem should be exclusively Jewish, with total rejection of the Palestinian Christian and Muslim identity of the city, have paved the way for gangs of terrorists to attack Christian and Muslim holy sites”.

The UUP and the DUP support Israel, so that for me means no.

Regards...pnee

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by kalipa View Post
    No The latest slaughter is A Palestinian Christian man,[FONT=Arial]Armando Abed, 33,[/FONT] shot by a hate filled Jewish student from New York in [FONT=Arial]Eilat[/FONT] while going about his hotel job.
    Its nonsense to say that "a culture of hatred and racism" has "become mainstream among Israelis". And no, the schoolbooks don't advocate a Jewish-only Jerusalem. Your propagandistic quote is from Saeb Erekat, a pathological liar who is probably thanking God every time a racially motivated crime happens in Israel so he can cash in on it.

The perpetrator was actually killed by the police - hardly a sign of racist institutions in Israel.

For every racist murderer in Israel, there are many, many more men like the owner of the hotel, Ilan Levi, who eulogized at Abed's funeral and said the chef had been loved by all the other employees there, Arab and Jewish.

But of course, those facts don't interest a huckster like you.

From viewing the clip it seems as if someone with time on their hands has put together parts from some pro-Israeli short with footages showing warplanes, explosions and terrible injuries. I assume we are meant to think that the planes, of unspecified origin, caused the explosions and hence the injuries. As opposed to the Palestinian inter-faction fighting between Hamas and the other lot which over time has probably caused as many if not more injuries and deaths.

I support Israel because it takes action when under attack from hostile forces, which is what its citizens require. It's also a world leader in irrigation and desert agriculture I believe.

Do you support Israel?

In a word....NO

I used to support them totally before Sabra and Chatilla, now I wouldn't dream of it. I remember feeling so bad for them in the very early 80's when a news report on RTE described a situation where the price of cars changed twice a day and always upwards as inflation was rampant. The price of Palestinian blood always stayed the same though, zero!!

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by ottovonbismarck View Post
    The UUP and the DUP support Israel, so that for me means no.

Regards...pnee
    Wow. That statement is practically an admission you are too stupid to vote.

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Dorris View Post
    I used to support them totally before Sabra and Chatilla, now I wouldn't dream of it. I remember feeling so bad for them in the very early 80's when a news report on RTE described a situation where the price of cars changed twice a day and always upwards as inflation was rampant. The price of Palestinian blood always stayed the same though, zero!!
    What then is your position on the Palestinians? Did the Damour Massacre, ordered by Arafat, where Palestinians gouged out the eyes of toddlers have any effect on you?

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment