Register to Comment
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 253
Like Tree122Likes
  1. #71
    Ribeye Ribeye is offline
    Ribeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    27,440

    Quote Originally Posted by IvoShandor View Post
    Which proves how odd and inconsistent they are. Who can understand them?



    Yes, or do anything outside their homes wthout the consent of a man.



    "Collateral damage" has come to seem a callous term, and it is often used to justfy recklesness, but the blunt fact remains, it is a reality of war and war-any war,even the most righteous-one can't be waged without killing civilians. Tens of thousands of French civiians died in the bombings before D-Day and the fighting after it. Doubtless children and adolescents died in those bombings.Does this make the Allies as evil as those who killed,say, Anne Frank?
    And what war is Pakistan engaged in Ivo?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #72
    Ribeye Ribeye is offline
    Ribeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    27,440

    Quote Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
    Oh wow, so you felt the need to post about how ‘ALL’ people that do harm to children are scum, jeez, thanks captain obvious for your insight.
    Why not link to the arrest of that Welsh Child kidnapper so? Or the shooting death of a teenager in Dublin yesterday for that matter? Either's just about as relevent to to your point.

    The OP has nothing to do with US drones in any way shape or form, just as your self satisfied response has everything to do with your desire to exploit this tragedy to play ‘Tragedy Top Trumps’ as befits your own agenda, nothing more, nothing less.
    If you feel the need to highlight the issue of US drones and civilian casualties then start a thread about it, but your wide-eyed ‘won’t somebody please think of the children’ defense for getting called on your pathetic and disingenuous initial post is just as laughable as your motives.
    I didn't mention either of those incidents because they did not happen in Pakistan, they happened in Wales & Dublin,

    I also didn't mention the victims in Iraq or Afganistan or Libya, coz this thread is about a girl in Pakistan,

    I can only assume that you agree with US Foreign Policy, and that's why you're trying to insult me, that's fine, knock yourself out,

    But remember this, huge numbers of the US armed forces agree with my point of view,

    8,500 thousand Americans are dead too ye know, and 40k injured!

    Enough is fckn enough!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #73
    Knapaghbeg Knapaghbeg is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,232

    Quote Originally Posted by mary_queen_of_the_gael View Post
    and yet these anti Christs have their supporters in the West. That young girl deserves the salutes and plaudits of the world. We all pale in comparison. Let us also salute the women of Saudi Arabia who are trying to get the most basic human rights.

    Some of these salafist dominated countries are unique in that life expectancy for men outstrip that for women.

    Good post and well done. The case of that heroine and all the others needs to be highlighted.
    The bible is a very sexist document and has played it's part in enslaving women.

    Most of the gods seem to be sexist!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #74
    The OD The OD is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,020

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalShariah View Post
    If she's old enough to criticize then she's old enough to know that such criticism comes at a cost. Same as that little runt who posted sexually explicit comments about the young murdered girl. He did what he did, the law did what it needed to do!
    Oh look, its the mentally disturbed convert yet again.

    Lets get one thing straight here pal, you are nothing but a laughing stock (at best) on this site. From your posts you appear to have a disturbing interest in violence against women, the younger the better.

    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but thats not to say that those opinions are not as deformed, offensive and perverted as your are. I have no reply to your comments on this thread because the only reason you are here, to wind up, to troll and to shock. I'm not shocked by your comments, if anything I am depressed. I don't know what damage turned you into a disturbed, woman and child hater but it must have been more than being teased for being dull, overweight and unattractive to the opposite sex.

    I would, yet again, advise people to ignore this pathetic waste of oxygen and if you of a religious nature, perhaps a prayer for any women in this life.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #75
    The OD The OD is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,020

    Quote Originally Posted by Knapaghbeg View Post
    The bible is a very sexist document and has played it's part in enslaving women.

    Most of the gods seem to be sexist!
    Man created God in his own image, usually an image that loaths women. The God that DigitalShariah prays to views women as cattle to be bred and corraled. Other religions have similar views although he is particularly vile.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #76
    Carlos the Jackal Carlos the Jackal is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,262

    This attack was not carried out by the Afghan Taliban, it was carried out by a Pakistani group called Tehrik i Taliban (TTP), who have no relation whatsoever to the Afghan Taliban.

    An Afghan Taliban spokesman told The New York Times: "We don’t like to be involved with them, as we have rejected all affiliation with Pakistani Taliban fighters"

    nytimes(dot)com/2009/10/23/world/asia/23taliban.html
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #77
    Dylan2010 Dylan2010 is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,657

    Quote Originally Posted by Knapaghbeg View Post
    The bible is a very sexist document and has played it's part in enslaving women.

    Most of the gods seem to be sexist!
    its also a bit perverted , I was watching Maxwell prog on the Beeb and the Chistians were getting their knickers in a twist about when biblically it was ok to knob your sister and then when the rules changed
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #78
    mary_queen_of_the_gael mary_queen_of_the_gael is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,416

    Quote Originally Posted by The OD View Post
    Oh look, its the mentally disturbed convert yet again.

    Lets get one thing straight here pal, you are nothing but a laughing stock (at best) on this site. From your posts you appear to have a disturbing interest in violence against women, the younger the better.

    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but thats not to say that those opinions are not as deformed, offensive and perverted as your are. I have no reply to your comments on this thread because the only reason you are here, to wind up, to troll and to shock. I'm not shocked by your comments, if anything I am depressed. I don't know what damage turned you into a disturbed, woman and child hater but it must have been more than being teased for being dull, overweight and unattractive to the opposite sex.

    I would, yet again, advise people to ignore this pathetic waste of oxygen and if you of a religious nature, perhaps a prayer for any women in this life.
    Good post but as you can see from the posts following yours, he is not the only trolling girl hater here. That young girl is a heroine and will be an inspiration to many even after we are all dead and gone. She brings more light into the world than these losers ever will.

    This was an attack on all young Third World girls who want even a granule of the life and comfort we take for granted. A little girl who wants to learn but they want to lock her up and starve her mind. Savages don't do that.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #79
    rainmaker rainmaker is offline
    rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,375

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos the Jackal View Post
    This attack was not carried out by the Afghan Taliban, it was carried out by a Pakistani group called Tehrik i Taliban (TTP), who have no relation whatsoever to the Afghan Taliban.

    An Afghan Taliban spokesman told The New York Times: "We don’t like to be involved with them, as we have rejected all affiliation with Pakistani Taliban fighters"

    nytimes(dot)com/2009/10/23/world/asia/23taliban.html
    Thanks for that. Perish the thought the Afghan Talib would ever behave in such a manner, eh.

    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #80
    Carlos the Jackal Carlos the Jackal is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,262

    Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker View Post
    Thanks for that. Perish the thought the Afghan Talib would ever behave in such a manner, eh.

    Maybe you could give me an example of them doing any such thing?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment