Register to Comment
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mary_queen_of_the_gael View Post
    and yet these anti Christs have their supporters in the West. That young girl deserves the salutes and plaudits of the world. We all pale in comparison. Let us also salute the women of Saudi Arabia who are trying to get the most basic human rights.

Some of these salafist dominated countries are unique in that life expectancy for men outstrip that for women.

Good post and well done. The case of that heroine and all the others needs to be highlighted.
    The bible is a very sexist document and has played it's part in enslaving women.

Most of the gods seem to be sexist!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalShariah View Post
    If she's old enough to criticize then she's old enough to know that such criticism comes at a cost. Same as that little runt who posted sexually explicit comments about the young murdered girl. He did what he did, the law did what it needed to do!
    Oh look, its the mentally disturbed convert yet again.

Lets get one thing straight here pal, you are nothing but a laughing stock (at best) on this site. From your posts you appear to have a disturbing interest in violence against women, the younger the better.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but thats not to say that those opinions are not as deformed, offensive and perverted as your are. I have no reply to your comments on this thread because the only reason you are here, to wind up, to troll and to shock. I'm not shocked by your comments, if anything I am depressed. I don't know what damage turned you into a disturbed, woman and child hater but it must have been more than being teased for being dull, overweight and unattractive to the opposite sex.

I would, yet again, advise people to ignore this pathetic waste of oxygen and if you of a religious nature, perhaps a prayer for any women in this life.

Quote Originally Posted by Knapaghbeg View Post
    The bible is a very sexist document and has played it's part in enslaving women.

Man created God in his own image, usually an image that loaths women. The God that DigitalShariah prays to views women as cattle to be bred and corraled. Other religions have similar views although he is particularly vile.

This attack was not carried out by the Afghan Taliban, it was carried out by a Pakistani group called Tehrik i Taliban (TTP), who have no relation whatsoever to the Afghan Taliban.

An Afghan Taliban spokesman told The New York Times: "We donít like to be involved with them, as we have rejected all affiliation with Pakistani Taliban fighters"

nytimes(dot)com/2009/10/23/world/asia/23taliban.html

Quote Originally Posted by Knapaghbeg View Post

its also a bit perverted , I was watching Maxwell prog on the Beeb and the Chistians were getting their knickers in a twist about when biblically it was ok to knob your sister and then when the rules changed

Quote Originally Posted by The OD View Post
    Oh look, its the mentally disturbed convert yet again.

Lets get one thing straight here pal, you are nothing but a laughing stock (at best) on this site. From your posts you appear to have a disturbing interest in violence against women, the younger the better.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but thats not to say that those opinions are not as deformed, offensive and perverted as your are. I have no reply to your comments on this thread because the only reason you are here, to wind up, to troll and to shock. I'm not shocked by your comments, if anything I am depressed. I don't know what damage turned you into a disturbed, woman and child hater but it must have been more than being teased for being dull, overweight and unattractive to the opposite sex.

I would, yet again, advise people to ignore this pathetic waste of oxygen and if you of a religious nature, perhaps a prayer for any women in this life.
    Good post but as you can see from the posts following yours, he is not the only trolling girl hater here. That young girl is a heroine and will be an inspiration to many even after we are all dead and gone. She brings more light into the world than these losers ever will.

This was an attack on all young Third World girls who want even a granule of the life and comfort we take for granted. A little girl who wants to learn but they want to lock her up and starve her mind. Savages don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos the Jackal View Post
    This attack was not carried out by the Afghan Taliban, it was carried out by a Pakistani group called Tehrik i Taliban (TTP), who have no relation whatsoever to the Afghan Taliban.

An Afghan Taliban spokesman told The New York Times: "We donít like to be involved with them, as we have rejected all affiliation with Pakistani Taliban fighters"

nytimes(dot)com/2009/10/23/world/asia/23taliban.html
    Thanks for that. Perish the thought the Afghan Talib would ever behave in such a manner, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker View Post
    Thanks for that. Perish the thought the Afghan Talib would ever behave in such a manner, eh.

Maybe you could give me an example of them doing any such thing?

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalShariah View Post
    The consequences of unfettered free speech

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Irishman View Post
    She was SHOT in the head for SEEKING AN EDUCATION. What is WRONG with you!?
    One poster opined that Liam might be some crazy EDL-type trying to drum up anti-Islamic feeling by using a scarecrow avatar. The craziness of his new statement might support that (or he could be a fanatical idiot). . .

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment