Register to Comment
Page 63 of 90 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 ... LastLast
Like Tree456Likes

Quote Originally Posted by myksav View Post
    And why were they burning down cinemas which won't be showing that video anyway? It's not as if the Pakistani authorities would allow such a film be shown in Pakistan.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

I have some terrible news for you Liam, Australia is not an Islamic State.

By the way, why are Pakistani Muslims killing other Pakistanis, presumably also Muslim, over some rubbish video some Egyptian in the US made? And why were they burning down cinemas which won't be showing that video anyway? It's not as if the Pakistani authorities would allow such a film be shown in Pakistan.
    Repressed downtrodden men, with no stake in anything of worth need to blow off steam.
    Simple as.
    This isn't rage over blasphemy.
    It's rage over political impotence and hopelessness.

It's badly drawn, the colour is terrible (too Simpsonsesque) and the message isn't even a funny one. I mean "Don't mock" is supposed to be funny? It's more an admonition.

It may be a wee bit crap but that's irrelevant. What's important is the author/publisher/editor's right to produce such a work, just as the person who made the awful "film" Innocence of Muslims had every right to do so. If Al Qaeda wishes to borrow an idea from South Park and blaspheme Jesus and the Virgin Mary then they have every right to that. Liam, there's something useful you could be doing rather than fukking about with that shyte blog of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMushyStuff View Post
    It South Asia, in a such protest they need to burn things down, also burn flags. We have never seen such protest burning building in Europe.. Unless we exclude London and Greece and the Odd G8 summit and France except those we have never seen it..
    As I said, the French looked around and thought, "feck that".

Quote Originally Posted by eyelight View Post
    What is the significance of the supposedly Jewish guy pushing the wheelchair?
    Is it that Jews are also "untouchables"?
    Are there any "Jewish" cartoons inside the publication?
    I've only seen one mention of the Jewish character in a news report on Wednesday, where it just said Muhammed was being pushed in a wheelchair by an orthodox Jew.
    Are any French Jews up in arms about this?
    There are far more worthy things in this world to riot and kill over................

Justin Bieber offends me greatly, he must DIE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eyelight View Post
    What is the significance of the supposedly Jewish guy pushing the wheelchair?
    Is it that Jews are also "untouchables"?
    Are there any "Jewish" cartoons inside the publication?
    I've only seen one mention of the Jewish character in a news report on Wednesday, where it just said Muhammed was being pushed in a wheelchair by an orthodox Jew.
    Are any French Jews up in arms about this?
    I think it was because of the past cartoon: Siné - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why yes, you Europeans and the Americans are. Didn't we stomp the ones doing the gassing into the ground? Heck, we even nuked the ones with the death marches into surrendering. They stopped.
    Oh so civilised, you can sing it to the corpses in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan, they will understand the sacrifice was necessary so you could stand tall on your moral plinth dispensing justice and goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren84 View Post
    It may be a wee bit crap but that's irrelevant. What's important is the author/publisher/editor's right to produce such a work, just as the person who made the awful "film" Innocence of Muslims had every right to do so. If Al Qaeda wishes to borrow an idea from South Park and blaspheme Jesus and the Virgin Mary then they have every right to that. Liam, there's something useful you could be doing rather than fukking about with that shyte blog of yours.
    Well, you did ask what was wrong with the cartoons, I gave you my answer.

I kinda wish you'd stop baiting liam though, his head might explode with the height of outrage and cause a mess for some unfortunate woman to clean up.

Well, you did ask what was wrong with the cartoons, I gave you my answer.

I kinda wish you'd stop baiting liam though, his head might explode with the height of outrage and cause a mess for some unfortunate woman to clean up.
    Sounds like him alright. Though not sure about the woman bit, unless you mean his ma'?

Actually just thinking about it now no one could be that ridiculously over the top like DigitalShariah, aka, Liam Egan. He's like Ahmed the Terrorist, a parody of some Taliban wanabee blogging from the Finsbury Park Mosque. I smell a Poe to be honest. He has to be a false flagger.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment