Register to Comment
Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Dadaist View Post
    So you don't want the condemnation of intelligent Muslims, you just want to hear from the ignorant ones?

Being a Muslim and being intelligent dont go together - not possible
    You seem to vaguely understand that anyway without admitting it ...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

How has the history of Christianity been any different?
    It hasn't a great track record, I'll grant you that. This thread though is not about Christianity and it's waning influence in the world, it's about a scary and medieval rising of something even more sinister.

Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
    Being a Muslim and being intelligent dont go together - not possible
    You seem to vaguely understand that anyway without admitting it ...
    Not Muslim writers, film directors, actors, entrepreneurs, or whatever - we know the intelligent ones know better
    Well, you don't seem to understand your own logic, as you have just contradicted yourself.

Cry away for your lack of intelligence
    Nobody else will
    I think the families of the 1 MILLION dead Iraqis might cry,

And the families of the thousands of American & British soldiers too, whom I also have sympathy for,

The thing that you can't seem to understand is that most of the front line military personel agree with my point of view, not yours!

Well, you don't seem to understand your own logic, as you have just contradicted yourself.
    You need to work on your English my friend
    Intelligent Muslims such as the ones mentioned are not really Muslims
    They know that its a load of b0ll0x

Quote Originally Posted by LOCALHERO View Post
    The Irish government is your enemy? (I'll park the US AND UK) Why?
    How long have ye got?

Successive govts have destroyed my beloved country, and impoverished my fellow citizens!

The govt are not Ireland, it's people are,

And it's people are being crushed!

Quote Originally Posted by LOCALHERO View Post
    It hasn't a great track record, I'll grant you that. This thread though is not about Christianity and it's waning influence in the world, it's about a scary and medieval rising of something even more sinister.
    Yes, Islamic terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribeye View Post

And the families of the thousands of American & British soldiers too, whom I also have sympathy for,

The thing that you can't seem to understand is that most of the front line military personel agree with my point of view, not yours!
    Most of the 1m Iraquis killed after the US overthrow of Saddam were killed by Al Qaeda and other Muslim groups vieing for control of Iraqs oil reserves as the US were planning their withdrawal.
    In fact, the numbers killed by the US overthrow of Saddam were minimal

Quote Originally Posted by Ribeye View Post

Ribeye, describe your utopia because you're agin' this and agin' that but what're you for? Leave out the juvenile world peace/why can't we just all get along crap...

The West doesnt occupy any Muslim countries
    They have sacrificed many lives and billions of dollars to free the peoples of Afganistan, Iraq, Libya and also used their influence to help free the peoples of Egypt and Tunisia and many other countries under the control of Islamic dictators
    And we have invested in growing their economies by buying their oil at market rates
    Bwaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Could you possibly sugar coat it any better? Lets call a spade a spade. First things first Im not condoning, or excusing in any way the lynching of the US ambassador. Its a despicable act to say the least.

Now, leaving aside the arguements about religon making good people do bad things etc, the US and UK governments both knew that the Lybian rebels had quite a lot of Al-Qadea members within their ranks and were quite happy for them to fight their war against Gadaffi. The rebels ran amok during the fighting, slaughtering black Lybians and generally causing mayhem, and the UK and US turned a blind eye to their actions despite warnings of the type of 'soldier' that was fighting for them.

Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links - Telegraph

Libyan rebel ethnic cleansing and lynching of black people Human rights investigations

As a result of the see no evil hear no evil policy, its no surprise whatsoever to see that there are now radical militant Islamic factions wandering around Libya vying for power, given that they are in a pretty strong position having availed of funding and arms from Western democracies under the guise of toppeling dictators. Did the French, UK and US governments seriously think that these guys were going to put down their arms and stroll off into the sunset once they had felled Gadaffi? They have their own agenda, as did the Western governments when they were allocating their funding. The problem is that now, as with Bin Laden in the past, they've shown their true colours and are starting their push to take control. Whats far more likely to emerge from the Arab Spring debacle is not democracy for countries in the Middle East and Africa, rather an Islamic caliphate of sorts.

I'd wager the same can be said in virtually every country that has experienced the Arab Spring, radical Islamists armed to the teeth by Western governments, the same governments that are trying to eradicate them from Iraq and Afghanistan. You couldnt make it up.

Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment