Register to Comment
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

20 posts in and not a word of condemnation of the actions of the Egyptians from the usual suspects.

Instructive.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Shqiptar View Post
    Yeah, like being from the same place as the folks he's appealing to? As opposed to the one he's living in now.

So glad you agree.
    Is this man from Egypt? Do provide evidence if so. If, however, you're trying to maintain that Palestinians are not really "Palestinians" and so have a "lesser" right to their hand than others, you're a very silly individual.

This is a great opportunity to post this short video about a former Israeli Arab MK and recently declared traitor Aazmi Bshara (used to be the head of an Israeli-Arab Knesset party), admitting that the Palestinian people are an invention, formerly known as Southern Syrians:

He says: I never thought there was a Palestinian nation, but an Arab nation.

I don't think there is "A Palestinian nation", it's a colonial invention.

When were there Palestinians? (AFTER THE REACTION BY THE PEOPLE IN THE STUDIO) I haven't turned, despite my battle against the occupation, into a Palestinian nationalist, never. I think that Plestine until the end of the 19th century was the Souther part of greater Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by William T Riker View Post
    Is this man from Egypt? Do provide evidence if so. If, however, you're trying to maintain that Palestinians are not really "Palestinians" and so have a "lesser" right to their hand than others, you're a very silly individual.
    He is what he says he is. The population in that region has been quite fluid for a long time and if you think that the same people have been there for centuries, then you're mis-informed.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by yanshuf View Post
    This is a great opportunity to post this short video about a former Israeli Arab MK and recently declared traitor Aazmi Bshara (used to be the head of an Israeli-Arab Knesset party), admitting that the Palestinian people are an invention, formerly known as Southern Syrians:

He says: I never thought there was a Palestinian nation, but an Arab nation.

I don't think there is "A Palestinian nation", it's a colonial invention.

When were there Palestinians? (AFTER THE REACTION BY THE PEOPLE IN THE STUDIO) I haven't turned, despite my battle against the occupation, into a Palestinian nationalist, never. I think that Plestine until the end of the 19th century was the Souther part of greater Syria.
    Does that mean they lose the right to self-determination? Whether Palestinians are a separate people are not is irrelevant. What is relevant is that they do not wish to be part of Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Riadach View Post
    Does that mean they lose the right to self-determination? Whether Palestinians are a separate people are not is irrelevant. What is relevant is that they do not wish to be part of Israel.

I think it has some importance. Those like me would see it as a proof to the fact there was no historical Palestine (a Palestinian homeland), and those like you might say that it has nothing to do with today's people called Palestinian. But it does say that it's an invention, a colonial invention.

Do with it what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by yanshuf View Post
    I think it has some importance. Those like me would see it as a proof to the fact there was no historical Palestine (a Palestinian homeland), and those like you might say that it has nothing to do with today's people called Palestinian. But it does say that it's an invention, a colonial invention.

Do with it what you want.
    Yeah we're not all speaking the language of pseudo-nationalistic nonsense here.

Now I don't know if it's said in a sracastic note, but I'll give you the credit it's not, and say that I was a little astonished that Bshara said what he said.

He did so because until recently he was a Pan-Arab nationalist, but I don't know if he'd say the same things all over again today, that there's no Assad, Saddam or Mubarak.

I'm thinking of renaming this "The Hamas Honesty Thread".

Hamas says Gaza ‘not occupied’

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment