Register to Comment
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Like Tree116Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai Experiment View Post
    So you readily admit that you know nothing about the Midle East and its painfully obvious that everything you know about Israel came out of the Hasbara Handbook ...jaysus, what are you doing here ?
    No, as per usual you get the wrong end of the stick. I'm only interested in Israel. The rest of the middle east is of no real interest to me at all. The only interest I have in any other country in the middle east is in how they affect Israel. Outside of that those other ME countries are of as much interest to me as the weather forecast..........though probably less of an interest to me than the weather forecast
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    Few of those left thanks to the Islmists.
    This is just wrong.

There are christian schools for example which get wide respect amongst Palestinians for their work in education. The Palestinian nationalists do not have huge sympathy for "Islamists" (which I take you mean to be of the Al-Qaeda type) because the latter are more interested in a global caliphate - which has very different implications for politcal strategy and tactics. They are rivals. Think of Stickies and Shinners, but even worse.

If you are referring to Iraq, that's a different issue - and largely due to the breakdown of a secular multiethnic authoritarian state for the geopolitical purposes of the world's remaining superpower and it's regional partner.

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by L'Chaim View Post
    No, as per usual you get the wrong end of the stick. I'm only interested in Israel. The rest of the middle east is of no real interest to me at all. The only interest I have in any other country in the middle east is in how they affect Israel. Outside of that those other ME countries are of as much interest to me as the weather forecast..........though probably less of an interest to me than the weather forecast
    1. Which countries don't affect Israel in the Middle East?
    2. What about how Israel affects other countries?

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment