Register to Comment
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Quote Originally Posted by borntorum View Post
    Some of the anti-Americans are so perverse they are actually praising the Russians and the Chinese for having used their veto and standing up to 'western imperialism'
    Perverse they may be but quite correct as well. China and Russia do well to stand against this crude destabilisation of Syria by mercenaries funded by the usual suspects.

Syria is yet another case of rotten, rotten CIA funded mercenaries bombing and killing in an orgy of indiscriminate violence in order that the imperialists may visit upon that country the same mayhem, butchery, sectarian slaughter and anarchy that they have loosed in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya (where the torturers are now in charge big-time).

But don't take my word for it - try a CIA source instead: The American Conservative NATO vs. Syria
    Last edited by Rory Carr; 6th February 2012 at 09:03 PM. Reason: typo
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Rory Carr View Post
    Perverse they may be but quite correct as well. China and Russia do well to stand against this crude destabilisation of Syria by mercenaries funded by the usual suspects.

Syria is yet another case of rotten, rotten CIA funded mercenaries bombing and killing in an orgy of indiscriminate violence in order that the imperialists may visit upon that country the same mayhem, butchery, sectarian slaughter and anarchy that they have loosed in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya (where the torturers are now in charge big-time).

But don't take my word for it - try a CIA source instead: The American Conservative NATO vs. Syria
    Rory you forgot your hat...................

Al-Arabiya. Watch the video in this link. Bashar al-Assad at war. With the Syrian people.
    Last edited by Frank Galton; 6th February 2012 at 09:09 PM. Reason: link was not showing

I heard a rumour that Eamon Gilmore today used his strong Workers Party links with Russia & China to persuade them to drop their veto and they agreed. Apparently he threatened to close their respective embassies and they caved in immediately.

I do love it when someone criticises Western Media bias in one post, then quotes PressTV in the next. It seems it's not bias your rejecting, rather sources that don't adhere to your bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Garza View Post
    Exactly. Like Tunisia and Egypt, Libya and Syria started off as peaceful protests - when the regimes started shooting indiscrimately at them - they obtained weapons to defend themselves. Any reasonably minded person would do so. All they ask is their basic human rights - I don't see how anyone has a problem with this. Arab nationalism has failed the Arab people.

And now Russia and China has lost the Arab world in a single day. Talk about short-sightedness.
    You were an ardent supporter of the 30 year IRA resistance to British and Unionist reaction in the six counties then I take it, Garza, where the scenario you have just outlined actually occurred as opposed to Libya and Syria where Western inspired, funded and armed mercenaries began a campaign of murder, bombing and rapine in order to provide an excuse for intervention by hostile forces in a sovereign state.

Here are some of the "basic human right"s being exercised in Libya today, but maybe you don't "have a problem with this" - "this" being torture, murder, mayhem all carried out by your "peaceful protestors" now in power, now exercising their ruthless bloodlust in the dungeons and prisons of "liberation":

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=42570
    Last edited by Rory Carr; 6th February 2012 at 09:31 PM.

I want a boatload of protestors from Ireland to sail a boat into a Syrian port loaded to the gunwhales with guns to arm the people of Syria.
    Will that happen? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch 22 View Post
    I want a boatload of protestors from Ireland to sail a boat into a Syrian port loaded to the gunwhales with guns to arm the people of Syria.
    Will that happen? I doubt it.
    NATO, Saudi Arabia and Turkey are already directly arming and training the rebels in Syria. Its a pity that the Palestinians, Bahrainis, Egyptian protestors and Kazakh workers who were gunned down in December for the offence for going on strike were never afforded such support.

You were an ardent supporter of the 30 year IRA resistance to British and Unionist reaction in the six counties then I take it, Garza, where the scenario you have just outlined actually occurred as opposed to Libya and Syria where Western inspired, funded and armed mercenaries began a campaign of murder, bombing and rapine in order to provide an excuse for intervention by hostile forces in a sovereign state.
    Rory, if you remember, the Libyan revolution started with peaceful protests for 3 days. When Gaddafi's men started shooting indisciminately, some of the protesters drove a digger into a military compound and armed themselves. If people start shooting at you, do you just stand their and take it? - No, you protect yourselves. Gaddafi was never going to compromise, only his death or exile would have set the people free.

The West did not enter until over a month later and only then when a line of tanks and artillery were pounding Benghazi.
    Here are some of the "basic human right"s being exercised in Libya today, but maybe you don't "have a problem with this" - "this" being torture, murder, mayhem all carried out by your "peaceful protestors" now in power, now exercising their ruthless bloodlust in the dungeons and prisons of "liberation":

‘Trojan horses of the West invade Libya’
    And the French Revolution killed many innocent people, far worse than Libya in fact. No one said the transition process would be easy, in fact I thought Libya would be worse than it is. People here were predicting civil tribal war. If you want to point to a few bad eggs and claim the whole revolution is barbaric, then thats your deal. You'll see Libya will be a success - I am more confident of Libya than I am of Egypt and I have been saying this for 6 months now.

Edit: thetruthseeker? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Partizan View Post
    NATO, Saudi Arabia and Turkey are already directly arming and training the rebels in Syria. Its a pity that the Palestinians, Bahrainis, Egyptian protestors and Kazakh workers who were gunned down in December for the offence for going on strike were never afforded such support.
    Its funny, I can't remember Westerners, Turks or other Arab nationalities being captured and paraded on Syrian State TV. But Iranian and Lebonese fighters have been caught by the freedom fighters.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment