Register to Comment
Page 53 of 425 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 4248
Like Tree953Likes
  1. #521
    ben__w ben__w is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    635

    Quote Originally Posted by Toidissatafu View Post
    you could make a start by watching the British made documentary
    One of the quickest ways of demonstrating that you're a loon is to demand that everyone watch your YouTube video about ending the Fed or what really happened on 9-11 or how Lord Rees-Mogg is a Lizard.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #522
    Toidissatafu Toidissatafu is offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,270

    Quote Originally Posted by ben__w View Post
    One of the quickest ways of demonstrating that you're a loon is to demand that everyone watch your YouTube video about ending the Fed or what really happened on 9-11 or how Lord Rees-Mogg is a Lizard.
    So sad you are comical >> At least the Irish know what a shyte state their land is in and accept reality.

    I guess one of the quickest and most definitive ways to prove you are a sad naive and pathetic little englander is >> to camp on Irish sites beating
    how great britain/england is.

    Aside of the fact that I did not, and would not demand you or anyone watch anything you silly little man >> the whole point of any forum is to provide opinions, hopefully with some credibility.
    You have a issue with the credibilty >> take it up with Channel 4.
    May as well send the same pathetic whining response to the
    BBC
    UK's debts 'biggest in the world'

    Of course they are all stupid loons >> everyone is lying, stupid everyone of them >> all except you and the other brave little britishers/englanders > who are clearly so happy with england and things english, they live on a Irish politics site!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #523
    ben__w ben__w is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    635

    Quote Originally Posted by Toidissatafu View Post
    I guess one of the quickest and most definitive ways to prove you are a sad naive and pathetic little englander is >> to camp on Irish sites beating
    how great britain/england is.
    Who are you talking to, exactly?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #524
    Toidissatafu Toidissatafu is offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,270

    Quote Originally Posted by ben__w View Post
    Who are you talking to, exactly?
    As you are clearly under the influence of stupidity.
    I will give you 3 Guesses
    Clue >> You.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #525
    ben__w ben__w is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    635

    Quote Originally Posted by Toidissatafu View Post
    As you are clearly under the influence of stupidity.
    I will give you 3 Guesses
    Clue >> You.
    I only asked because it looks like you're actually engaging with a ridiculous straw man. This would also explain why you're screeching about the U.K.'s debt, a subject in which no-one else has expressed any particular interest. But when you have a demented obsession then you will tend to project it; you need some sort of British nationalist defending the U.K.'s level of indebtedness, or whatever, and the reality isn't important. A similar reasoning explains how when someone tells you a simple, dispassionate fact about the U.K.'s military spending you react with a psychotic, frothing, purple-faced rant about little-englanders and look-at-this-YouTube-video-about-the-U.K.'s-debt and so on. You have things that you need to shout about, and you'll find someone to shout at about them, no matter what.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #526
    Toidissatafu Toidissatafu is offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,270

    Quote Originally Posted by ben__w View Post
    Who are you talking to, exactly?
    1st answer
    Quote Originally Posted by ben__w View Post
    I only asked because it looks like you're actually engaging with a ridiculous straw man. This would also explain why you're screeching about the U.K.'s debt, a subject in which no-one else has expressed any particular interest. But when you have a demented obsession then you will tend to project it; you need some sort of British nationalist defending the U.K.'s level of indebtedness, or whatever, and the reality isn't important. A similar reasoning explains how when someone tells you a simple, dispassionate fact about the U.K.'s military spending you react with a psychotic, frothing, purple-faced rant about little-englanders and look-at-this-YouTube-video-about-the-U.K.'s-debt and so on. You have things that you need to shout about, and you'll find someone to shout at about them, no matter what.
    No that was not the correct answer.
    Two guesses left >> .


    Tip.

    All these imaginations of people talking to you with frothing, psychotic purple-faces. >> maybe you would be better served explaining all these events to a professional!

    A bankrupt aged nation means it's over >> not tomorrow or next year >> but it's over.
    Those insignificant Atlantic islands will in time, be managed by some other new Government. The new and more powerful parent will remain for however long they have enough power to enforce ownership, but no longer.
    Nothing last forever.
    Historical evidence does not suggest that >> it makes it a certainty.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #527
    Impartial_Eclipse Impartial_Eclipse is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,147

    How's the hating, folks? Does anyone need a hug?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #528
    Elvis jaffacake Elvis jaffacake is offline
    Elvis jaffacake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,815

    Quote Originally Posted by DemographicsKilledUlster View Post
    Russia could annihilate the UK armed forces without breaking a sweat
    The Russians had trouble with the Georgians..

    BTW people are mixing up force profiles and capabilities.

    Russian etc forces are based on territorial defence.

    Large relatively static militarys with little in the way of force projection, the UK is the exact opposite...(insert talk of empire here)
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #529
    Elvis jaffacake Elvis jaffacake is offline
    Elvis jaffacake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,815

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimora View Post
    QuoteThe reality of Britain in the 21st century is it is a service nation, no more important than little Ireland.
    No longer even significant in Europe >> let alone the world.

    ......................Most people outside Europe dont know the difference between Ireland and Britain.

    I never knew Ireland had a seat on the UN general council.

    I never knew most of the world spoke Irish.

    I never knew most countries in the EU had more political and military clout then the UK. The republics military consists of an "air force" with a few trainers and lear jets and civilan helicopters painted green, an army which uses civilian nissan patrols, in other countries women collect the kids from school in these, and a navy with a few rustbuckets.

    This forum is comedy gold, lay off the drugs.


    Brazils economic success is based upon the same bubble the republics was.

    Britain actually has less debt the most major nations.

    This is reflected in bond and share values.

    Its debt is 1 trillion not 5 trillion you muppet.

    It will be cleared in 4 yrs, unlike the republics.
    Exactly what is the point in taking ************************ty petty jabs at the Irish DF's?

    You're coming across as just a big a cock as the knobbers you're arguing with.

    Perhaps you should look up the kit and capabilities of the PDF before making anymore of tit of yourself.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #530
    markcolenn markcolenn is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    113

    self determination

    Self-determination for the people who live on the Falklands now, yes. The people who lived there in 1833 don't have any say in the matter now, no, because 1833 was almost 180 years ago and they're all dead.

    The people who live in the Falkland Islands want the status quo, and the UK is committed to respecting their wishes...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment