Register to Comment
Page 194 of 198 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 1977
Like Tree656Likes
  1. #1931
    Northsideman Northsideman is offline
    Northsideman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8,794

    Quote Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
    Only some areas ?

    It is the opposition's fault ?

    Unbelievable. Why not tell us that what is going on in Venezuela is not "real" socialism ? That is the normal, and predictable response when socialism has phucked up a country.


    And not just any country - the country with the largest hydrocarbon reserves in the Americas. They are literally sitting on wealth, and mired in poverty. They are surrounded by forests and they have no toilet roll. Looking at oil, and they have no fuel.
    What's happening in that country is a crying shame, I know this because a friend of my daughter is from there lives in Dublin and has told me what live is like there. Anyone who defends it is a pure thick ignoramus.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #1932
    the secretary the secretary is offline
    the secretary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,973

    Quote Originally Posted by Northsideman View Post
    What's happening in that country is a crying shame, I know this because a friend of my daughter is from there lives in Dublin and has told me what live is like there. Anyone who defends it is a pure thick ignoramus.
    There are plenty of people, even in Dail Eireann who support the s h i t e that runs that poor country
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #1933
    toughbutfair toughbutfair is offline

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    17,027

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    No, we are trying to hammer home to you f˙cking Leftist fascist f˙ckwits, what misery and despotism you bring every time you are allowed out of your box.
    FIrst time Iĺve ever been called left wing. I know communism always fails and the people are to blame for their leader, however, it is hard not to be moved when a beautiful young woman cries talking about her relatives. It is a sad state of affairs.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #1934
    toughbutfair toughbutfair is offline

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    17,027

    Quote Originally Posted by Northsideman View Post
    What's happening in that country is a crying shame, I know this because a friend of my daughter is from there lives in Dublin and has told me what live is like there. Anyone who defends it is a pure thick ignoramus.
    I know some Venezuelans too, what you say is very true. Thousands emigrate on foot every day with their few belongings to Colombia, Per˙ etc
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #1935
    razorblade razorblade is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,733

    Quote Originally Posted by the secretary View Post
    There are plenty of people, even in Dail Eireann who support the s h i t e that runs that poor country
    Yes and one who was even elected to be president of this country a laughing joke if they ever was one.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #1936
    cropbeye cropbeye is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,966

    Quote Originally Posted by Northsideman View Post
    What's happening in that country is a crying shame, I know this because a friend of my daughter is from there lives in Dublin and has told me what live is like there. Anyone who defends it is a pure thick ignoramus.
    And I suppose they lived in a paradise 20 years ago?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #1937
    Northsideman Northsideman is offline
    Northsideman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8,794

    Quote Originally Posted by cropbeye View Post
    And I suppose they lived in a paradise 20 years ago?
    And that has exactly WTF to do with the present set up? Go on take your time this will be very interesting.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #1938
    Karloff Karloff is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,767

    Quote Originally Posted by cropbeye View Post
    And I suppose they lived in a paradise 20 years ago?
    As previous posters have said the rich in that country still live in a paradise while organising protests that have brought the country to it's knees in an attempt to displace the govt so they can install one who will give them even more. That's Latin America - famous for it's inequality and it's socioeconomic violence done in pursuit of expanding injustice and inequality.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #1939
    making waves making waves is offline
    making waves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    17,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Karloff View Post
    As previous posters have said the rich in that country still live in a paradise while organising protests that have brought the country to it's knees in an attempt to displace the govt so they can install one who will give them even more. That's Latin America - famous for it's inequality and it's socioeconomic violence done in pursuit of expanding injustice and inequality.
    And if they do get back into power the Venezuelan working class and rural masses will see widespread repression for daring to threaten the rule of the elites.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #1940
    balisong balisong is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    351

    Quote Originally Posted by making waves View Post
    And if they do get back into power the Venezuelan working class and rural masses will see widespread repression for daring to threaten the rule of the elites.
    And they'll still prefer it to your workers paradise

    To quote Full Metal Jacket

    "They'd rather be alive than free I guess..the poor dumb bastards"
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment