Register to Comment
Page 1 of 49 123 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Shocking rape statistics from Norway...

All of the perpetrators of assault rape that could be identified by their victims in the last 5 years in Oslo were "non western" men which is code word for Muslim. This is usually the sort stuff you read on racist websites but in this case it is in an Oslo police report.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p__qffobdE]YouTube - ‪Oslo, Norway - ALL Sexual Assaults Involving Rape In Past 5 Years Committed By "Non-Western" Males‬‏[/ame]

There have been many reports of an epidemic of rap by "non-western" men on mainly western women. Not for the first time Norwegian police have not minced their words (unlike the Swedes) in identifying a problem that isn't going to go away. This is a video from last year:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvlFm4AwAqI]YouTube - ‪Muslim Rape Epidemic in Oslo, Norway / Muslimske Voldtekt Epidemien i Oslo‬‏[/ame]

Instructive are the words spoken by the rapist of the girl interviewed

"He said that he had the right to do exactly as he wanted to a woman. Why? Because that is how it was in his religion. Women did not have rights or opinions. He was in charge."
    Norway and other Scandinavian countries for years allowed immigrants into their countries in large numbers and officially it was seen as "enriching" their culture. Personally I believe before any asylum seeker is allowed into the country or application for residence is received these people should receive mandatory citizenship classes in which rule of law and equality is drummed into them. This should be done at a European level.
    Last edited by Clanrickard; 30th May 2011 at 09:48 PM. Reason: For reasons of error in translation
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

It always makes Clown Retard's day when he finds any excuse to badmouth Muslims, immigrants ...

I wonder what happened to him or someone close to him, as only it could explain his obsession?

Quote Originally Posted by reknaw View Post
    It always makes Clown Retard's day when he finds any excuse to badmouth Muslims, immigrants ...

I wonder what happened to him or someone close to him, as only it could explain his obsession?
    Civil Liberty - The Muslim grooming issue finally makes the news

"The Muslim grooming issue finally hits the papers; now watch the politicos jump on the bandwagon!

My personal opinion is that we all should have the freedom to maintain and express our own beliefs, but in accepting this freedom, we also have a responsibility, and that is not disrespecting the same rights or opinions of others.

Some will say gangs of men grooming and raping young girls is not a race issue, some will say it IS a race issue. However, it is certainly a culture related issue or, more specifically, one stemming from a clash of cultures."

Exists in UK but they only talking openly about it this year as Racism card gets flagged as soon as its mentioned.

What do you mean by this ?

It is a race issue. The police point out that all the rapes were committed by foreigners. String them up

Quote Originally Posted by 58Pattern View Post
    What do you mean by this ?
    Put your mind to it. The exercise will do your little grey cells good.

Quote Originally Posted by odie1kanobe View Post
    ---
    My personal opinion is that we all should have the freedom to maintain and express our own beliefs, but in accepting this freedom, we also have a responsibility, and that is not disrespecting the same rights or opinions of others.
    Well said! I happen to share that opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by odie1kanobe View Post
    Some will say gangs of men grooming and raping young girls is not a race issue, some will say it IS a race issue. However, it is certainly a culture related issue or, more specifically, one stemming from a clash of cultures."

Exists in UK but they only talking openly about it this year as Racism card gets flagged as soon as its mentioned.
    It is a question of culture and religion mixed together. I don't think it is a race issue. Skin colour I think is largely irrelevant is determining behaviour. However I feel the Norwegians are to be commended for bringing this in to the open. What are they going to do about it? And what should we do to prevent it happening in Ireland and throughout the EU?

Well said! I happen to share that opinion.
    Please do not quote someone else's opinion as highlighted as mine.

Swedish Sap Meets Sick Somalian | INCOG MAN

ELIN KRANTZ, ONCE a beautiful blond woman, young and full of life, is now dead in the ground and six months decomposed. Supposedly, she was a member of the “We Like Diversity” Facebook page, called herself “multicultural” and a supporter of Third-world immigration into Sweden, the country of her birth. Maybe in those last few moments of life, she changed her mind about a few things, as if it made any difference.
    Another horror story from the multi-culti paradise of Scandinavia.

Page 1 of 49 123 11 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment