Register to Comment
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Quote Originally Posted by odie1kanobe View Post
    Please do not quote someone else's opinion as highlighted as mine.
    Sorry, I didn't notice the quotation marks and thought the sentence I quoted was yours.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    All of the perpetrators that could be identified by their victims in the last 5 years in Oslo were "non western" men which is code word for Muslim.
    Oslo is a bigger municipality than Dublin.

How likely would you find it that over an entire five year period absolutely no rapes where the victims could identify the perpetrators were committed in Dublin by our own native scum?

If somebody told me that I'd have a very hard time believing it. Would you not?

Quote Originally Posted by stoichkov View Post
    the clown who posted up that white-power link deserves a ban.

as does the OP for his frankly nauseating attempts to conflate muslims with rape.
    Big into freedom of speech aren't you? Don't like the thread don't post here.

Quote Originally Posted by ocoonassa View Post

How likely would you find it that over an entire five year period absolutely no rapes where the victims could identify the perpetrators were committed in Dublin by our own native scum?

Yea I would but I was shocked at the video as it is official police statistics so I doubt they are making it up. Scandies are uber pc so it is unusual for such see such openness.

The Finns of course avoided this by not importing large numbers of muslims. No doubt plenty of 5th columnists in Finland would like the same fate to befall that country, thus the hostility to the True Finn Party.

Being a liberal means you never admit responsibility for the consequences of mass social engineering.

Poverty or some other victim-oppressor rubbish will be used as the reason for these crimes. All these rapes in the end can be ultimately blamed on the liberal ministers who opened Norway up to this. A special Nuremberg court should be set up to deal with their crimes against their own people.

Quote Originally Posted by Telemachus View Post
    The Finns of course avoided this by not importing large numbers of muslims. No doubt plenty of 5th columnists in Finland would like the same fate to befall that country, thus the hostility to the True Finn Party.
    Too true. it is happening already....
    Finnish pastor defrocked for speaking out against terrorists — RT

A priest charged with inciting religious hatred and later defrocked for calling a terrorist...er....um a terrorist. I kid you not.

The connection between young Moslem males and the sexual grooming of young girls and aggravated rape is too often observed to be debated. Even in 2004 'Edge of the City' on Channel Four of all places sounded a warning on the topic. Given that a Moslem could be black, Arab, Pakistani, white, e.g. Bosniaks, many Turks, or Adjarians, and yet manage to figure so strongly in instances of grooming and aggravated rape, the issue is the religion, or rather it is lived. Racism isn't the issue. It is interesting that certain people here who link Roman Catholicism with paedophilia at the slightest prompting are trying hard to defend Moslems. A virulent form of misogyny seems to operate among so many Moslem males. The jihadist beheader and suicide bomber doesn't really give credit for limp wristed self-hatred, and hatred of anything Western or Christian. Except that it is so serious, it would be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by CanRonPaulSavetheUS View Post
    It is a race issue. The police point out that all the rapes were committed by foreigners. String them up

Quote Originally Posted by kerdasi amaq View Post
    Swedish Sap Meets Sick Somalian | INCOG MAN

Another horror story from the multi-culti paradise of Scandinavia.
    I don't know if posting links to extreme race hate sites is a bannable offence, (or does anything go on politics.ie), but I have reported this post.

Quote Originally Posted by ocoonassa View Post

I too find it hard to believe that no native Norwegians committed any sexual assaults at all in their capiltal city over a five year period.

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    Stop posting sick racist websites on my thread you bigot.
    I presume you only favour 'racist-lite' websites.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment