Register to Comment
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kerdasi amaq View Post
    Stop posting sick racist websites on my thread you bigot.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    All of the perpetrators that could be identified by their victims in the last 5 years in Oslo were "non western" men which is code word for Muslim. This is usually the sort stuff you read on racist websites but in this case it is in an Oslo police report.

YouTube - ‪Oslo, Norway - ALL Sexual Assaults Involving Rape In Past 5 Years Committed By "Non-Western" Males‬‏

There have been many reports of an epidemic of rap by "non-western" men on mainly western women. Not for the first time Norwegian police have not minced their words (unlike the Swedes) in identifying a problem that isn't going to go away. This is a video from last year:

YouTube - ‪Muslim Rape Epidemic in Oslo, Norway / Muslimske Voldtekt Epidemien i Oslo‬‏

Instructive are the words spoken by the rapist of the girl interviewed

Norway and other Scandinavian countries for years allowed immigrants into their countries in large numbers and officially it was seen as "enriching" their culture. Personally I believe before any asylum seeker is allowed into the country or application for residence is received these people should receive mandatory citizenship classes in which rule of law and equality is drummed into them. This should be done at a European level.
    I noticed the video is captioned ""what religion do you think these "nonwestern males" belong to""?

Clanrickard has no love or sympathy for Norwegian women who have been raped. He's far more interested in making his bigoted/racial point. You should join the TUV. You'd be happy there.

There have been many reports of an epidemic of rap by "non-western" men
    Ok you don't like rap. You don't have to listen to it you know!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolfe View Post
    Ok you don't like rap. You don't have to listen to it you know!!

Quote Originally Posted by kerdasi amaq View Post
    Swedish Sap Meets Sick Somalian | INCOG MAN

Another horror story from the multi-culti paradise of Scandinavia.

Thanks for posting this kerdasi. I added this victims photo. She may have been a silly girl but still. An awful fate to befall an innocent young person

Quote Originally Posted by collina View Post
    I noticed the video is captioned ""what religion do you think these "nonwestern males" belong to""?

Clanrickard has no love or sympathy for Norwegian women who have been raped. He's far more interested in making his bigoted/racial point. You should join the TUV. You'd be happy there.
    Can you read? I have stated above it has nothing to do with race. It is a religious cultural thing. The TUV??!?!? Is that the bets you can do? You know for a legal guy you are quite slow sometimes.

Can you read? I have stated above it has nothing to do with race. It is a religious cultural thing. The TUV??!?!? Is that the bets you can do? You know for a legal guy you are quite slow sometimes.
    Yes, but you've clearly attributed a particular religion (being) Islam to "non Norwegians", the hint is in the caption at the top of your video. If you say all rapists of Norwegian women are are in fact non-Norwegians, and then suggest that by necessity these non-Norwegians can only be Muslims, then you are a racist. There must be some Norwegian Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by collina View Post
    Yes, but you've clearly attributed a particular religion (being) Islam to "non Norwegians", the hint is in the caption at the top of your video. If you say all rapists of Norwegian women are are in fact non-Norwegians, and then suggest that by necessity these non-Norwegians can only be Muslims, then you are a racist. There must be some Norwegian Muslims.
    Yes I am sure there are. But any converts would be culturally western and wouldn't have the same view of women as those from non-European countries. That is why I suggested it was a mixture of religion and culture.

the clown who posted up that white-power link deserves a ban.

as does the OP for his frankly nauseating attempts to conflate muslims with rape.

All of the perpetrators that could be identified by their victims in the last 5 years in Oslo were "non western" men which is code word for Muslim.
    Oslo is a bigger municipality than Dublin.

How likely would you find it that over an entire five year period absolutely no rapes where the victims could identify the perpetrators were committed in Dublin by our own native scum?

If somebody told me that I'd have a very hard time believing it. Would you not?

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment