Register to Comment
Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Fine Gael's Coveney Vs Varadkar on Repeal the 8th

Simon Coveney, is still rabidly angry after Varadkar was selected as Fine Gael leader despite Coveny winning the popular
    vote and has been out for vengeance, biding his time for an opportunity and is now planning to torpedo Varadkar on the Repeal the 8th referendum.

Varadkar wants unrestricted abortion up to 12 weeks along with some of his ministerial lick ar$es.

Coveney is out for vengence against Varadkar and sensing the typical FG catholic loony right wing conservative vote, he knows he can deliver a body blow against Varadkar by screwing over his abortion plans. Not so simple Simon says he does not believe there should be “unrestricted access to abortion at any point in time”. And he has backing within the misogynistic catholic conservatives TD's in the FG party.
    Coveney: 'I don't believe there should be unrestricted access to abortion at any point in time'
    Coveney: 'I don't believe there should be unrestricted access to abortion at any point in time'

After the 8th is repealed and repealed it will be, if Simon gets his way he will seriously damage his enemy Varadkars credibility.

So Pi.esters, who will win after the 8th is repealed Coveney or Varadkar?

N.B. disclaimer I personally hate and despise Fine Gael and hypocrites like Varadkar and Coveney
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by venusian View Post
    Simon Coveney, is still rabidly angry after Varadkar was selected as Fine Gael leader
    Stopped reading right there, halfway through the first sentence. You know nothing about Fine Gael, nothing about Coveney and nothing about Varadkar. So you started your thread with a lie.

Was wondering how long it would take for you to show up.

Dont FG ever sleep?

Coveney will probably lead Fine Gael into the next election.

Varadkar's downfall isn't likely to be as a result of the repeal of the 8th amendment.

Rather, his lack of ability. I'm not sure he's a leader.

Quote Originally Posted by hiding behind a poster View Post
    Stopped reading right there, halfway through the first sentence. You know nothing about Fine Gael, nothing about Coveney and nothing about Varadkar. So you started your thread with a lie.
    You are dreaming. The thread was based upon what I have been hearing from the mouths of FG party members who are enraged by Coveney's statements to the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
    Coveney will probably lead Fine Gael into the next election.

Varadkar's downfall isn't likely to be as a result of the repeal of the 8th amendment.

Rather, his lack of ability. I'm not sure he's a leader.
    Good point. He is very politically amateurish. Still I can see Coveney smells blood.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle of the Ninth View Post
    Was wondering how long it would take for you to show up.

Dont FG ever sleep?
    FG Fraperoom members have a taser attached to their genitals to kick them into action when required by their lords and masters in FG HQ!

You are dreaming. The thread was based upon what I have been hearing from the mouths of FG party members who are enraged by Coveney's statements to the media.
    How does that show Coveney to be "rabidly angry"? You haven't a clue about FG, kiddo.

Good point. He is very politically amateurish. Still I can see Coveney smells blood.
    You must be devastated by the way FG have climbed in the polls, and Varadkar's high personal ratings, since he became leader.

Great pic. Leo looks like one of those English judges of yore about to pass sentence on some wretch.

I’d like to think their differences are genuinely held, though.
    Last edited by Ardillaun; 2nd February 2018 at 03:04 AM.

Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment