Register to Comment
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 243
Like Tree145Likes
  1. #121
    The Sentinel The Sentinel is offline
    The Sentinel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,139

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullforward View Post
    Taoiseach Leo Varadkar is coming under increasing pressure to condemn “racist” comments made by a Limerick Fine Gael councillor.

    Councillor Stephen Keary, is the father-in-law of junior minister Patrick O’Donovan and has defended comments in which he suggested welfare recipients from Eastern Europe see Ireland as “easy pickings”.

    “We are known as the home for the handouts. They see us as easy pickings,” said Mr Keary.

    “People have come here from Eastern Europe for the handouts. It has become a huge problem.”

    A spokesman for Mr Varadkar said the Taoiseach had been briefed on the matter

    The Councilor in question Mr Keary, continued to defend his comments yesterday, stating: “I stand over everything I said.”

    Is he Racist, are his comments now common currency in Ireland? Is it acceptable?

    Should he be elevated to the position of Mayor as is presently proposed?


    Leo Varadkar pressured to condemn
    Why even bother with this latest FG/Fascist exposure of its real thinking. Is anyone surprised, given the naked and arrogant cronyism we saw over the last few days. It is second nature to this rabble, who dare call themselves republican.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #122
    TheWolf TheWolf is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    7,793

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullforward View Post
    Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

    Take you meds Son, big trip to the chocolate factory with the nurse tomorrow, get some rest.
    Is that loon still posting that same old line?
    It's like a kind of tourettes syndrome!

    Everyone seems to be 'poor' according to the sewer, probably all he knows.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #123
    TheWolf TheWolf is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    7,793

    Quote Originally Posted by Uganda View Post
    You're confusing me with Liam Adams.
    Na, he's in jail for his crimes........looks like your lot are still at large!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #124
    popular1 popular1 is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,357

    Quote Originally Posted by amsterdemmetje View Post
    What has that got to do with those out there working doing what some Irish wont do?Why the fup do you think we need to import workers and again don't infer they are cheap labor because they get the same money as everyone else doing the job.
    they get much more wages than they would in their own country
    they get much better dole and benefits than they would get in their own country

    doing jobs the irish wont do, you are a simpleton if thats what you think

    why do you think the irish wont do them, why do you think EEs will do them
    do you think the EE come here because they want to help ireland
    they come here for on reason, money and benefits
    they are benefiting from the legacy of generations of irish people who
    worked and scrimped to build a country where they hoped their children
    could live in beside them but have been sold out by the business class and the so called left
    how could anyone with an ounce of intelligence and objectivity not wonder why
    we have the so called biggest financial class in our history created by the business class
    which resulted in the youth of the country having to leave and at the same time
    you have hundreds of thousands of young and not so immigrants pouring into the country
    what was the point of the previous generations building up the country for their children to leave

    for what toiled the parents of erin
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #125
    johnny365 johnny365 is offline
    johnny365's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,764

    The system is s joke is a joke and gets cheated by non Irish and Irish alike, one can not blame them our system is so poor. Disability allowance definitely needs to be looked wide boys up and down the land taking advantage of that.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #126
    SuirView SuirView is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,390

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    Na, he's in jail for his crimes........looks like your lot are still at large!
    Do you still believe 'Slab" is a good republican?
    No rush.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #127
    popular1 popular1 is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,357

    Quote Originally Posted by ticketyboo View Post
    This is just more of the typical right wing fúckwittery so beloved of the likes of Anne Coulter...take something which may have a grain of truth in limited circumstance and play upon the fears of halfwits like you and exaggerate to truly unfathomable peaks.....
    This nonsense about the level of benefits.....I need to repeat this until there is the teensiest chance you'll comprehend it...
    If some one is both WORKING AND CLAIMING BENEFITS, then the top up of claiming social welfare in a criminal fashion will indeed make it attractive.....I know of nobody who is in the normal workforce who would condone this and who wouldn't want the book thrown at them....if you are unemployed and receiving the proper UA or UE as I have been unfortunate enough to be, then it's a fúcking degrading, depressing hell on earth and doesn't leave you much for your well being or self respect...
    You render your argument totally worthless by asserting blatant untruths and hyperbole about twelve kids and sky TV...why didn't you go the whole hog and claim they're in the pub night and day.....if you're availing of pleasures such as these then you're depriving your children of food or clothing or both....as such your wild claims are just plain lies....
    This nonsense is why I despise Varadkar before he's even got the seat warm...this "playing to the base" about people who get up early in the morning and the want everything for nothing crap is fed upon by the likes of you who because they resent their shít, humdrum, inadequate existence, pretend there is a vast swathe of people who are being supported by you, the hard working taxpayer....
    Well, I work...long, unsocial hours, for a pretty average wage, pay my taxes at source and I'm not buying your frankly mendacious crap...so basically...fúck you and your lying agenda.....pitiable wretches who want to excuse your unfulfilled lives by blaming it on mythology of mass immigration supporting politicians and layabout welfare recipients.....
    i suggest you take a look around pierces constituency where their is fierce unemployment officially
    and wonder at the quality of housing for such a neglected constituency
    and you will find plenty who have lived their life on benefits and sent their kids to college
    all aided and abetted by politicians over the years who you go to when you have a problem with your benefits
    they will tell you what forms to fill and what to say and who to vote for to keep it going

    in spite of all, this the crash caused most of the youth to leave so its a bit of a ghost town now
    the only sign of life is the few polish families who walk back and forth taking their children to school
    seems they could afford to live through the recession with out a problem
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #128
    SuirView SuirView is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,390

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    Is that loon still posting that same old line?
    It's like a kind of tourettes syndrome!

    Everyone seems to be 'poor' according to the sewer, probably all he knows.
    Any more porkies to tell us?
    You get caught because you're not able to hide your lies.
    In other words, you're .....
    Join the dots.
    There's 5 of them,
    I hope it's not too much.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #129
    amsterdemmetje amsterdemmetje is offline
    amsterdemmetje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    16,778

    Quote Originally Posted by popular1 View Post
    they get much more wages than they would in their own country
    they get much better dole and benefits than they would get in their own country

    doing jobs the irish wont do, you are a simpleton if thats what you think

    why do you think the irish wont do them, why do you think EEs will do them
    do you think the EE come here because they want to help ireland
    they come here for on reason, money and benefits
    they are benefiting from the legacy of generations of irish people who
    worked and scrimped to build a country where they hoped their children
    could live in beside them but have been sold out by the business class and the so called left
    how could anyone with an ounce of intelligence and objectivity not wonder why
    we have the so called biggest financial class in our history created by the business class
    which resulted in the youth of the country having to leave and at the same time
    you have hundreds of thousands of young and not so immigrants pouring into the country
    what was the point of the previous generations building up the country for their children to leave

    for what toiled the parents of erin
    Yea right, none of your rant explains away the fact that jobs are been filled by EEs because why exactly ?because the moneys not good enough ,pull the other one will ya. I was away myself for 22 years back 12 and haven't been a day out of work ,im paid the average industrial wage and just received an hard fought 8% increase which by the way my fellow workers from E Europe also received. None of you can explain who would do the work done by thousands upon thousands of EEs if they weren't here.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #130
    storybud1 storybud1 is offline
    storybud1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,898

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullforward View Post
    Do you have a link to figures for that?
    Do you have a link to social housing figures for Africans ?

    A link for dole payments and all the many, many trimmings ?

    It ain't racist just reality ,,

    Race cards distract any real discourse into what the fook is going on, it is very, very easy to explain,

    Work visa ?? ehh , no
    Holiday visa ? ehh ,, dodgy,, UK flights,,
    Anchor baby, definitely proven 100% FACT into the Bertie years,
    Scam marriages, FACT,

    Billions of Euro down the drain and after 17 years ,,, yet to see ONE upside to first world social welfare for the third world that got here?

    The point of controlling your own borders seems to be pointless according to open borders Labour and SF of all the clowns who got into politics because of Irish borders ?

    You simply have no idea of the billions we have wasted because we did not cop on to border control being a very important part of any state given the population in the third world, cheap flights, anchor babies, scam marriages, gold plated social welfare, housing market impact on the economy,

    Just ask the liberal fascist Irish media who have never costed our folly and who talk sh1te about housing , (not social welfare or employment breakdown by anchor baby) and regard any real discourse as anti liberal ?
    and throw race cards around cos they can in their safe, ultra white homes that will never see social housing and asylum reception centres within a mile of their house.

    Nothing would please me more than to see Leo veto the 100 mill RTE land sale (our money) and put asylum centres (its what RTE want for the rest of us anyway) into the RTE campus ??

    Chickens coming home to roost ,, those liberal ivory towers need to be pulled down and a real republic put in place.
    Last edited by storybud1; 20th June 2017 at 01:21 AM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment