Register to Comment
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Quote Originally Posted by nwofg1 View Post
    The TDs ignored the views of the membership, they sold out one by one to Leo. Many members now asking whats the point in being a member, we feel used , we are nothing more then extras, we supposed to pay 20 euro a year to be a member, we are expected to buy Superdraw tickets , give up our own time , work for these bastards for free so they can land a nice cushy job that pays them over a 100,000 a year . Its a sad joke that is no longer funny , So knowing this , if they can treat its own members as cheap whores, what must they think of the men and women in the street. This country needs to change.
    Bastards.
    I'd make a break for it if I was you, you might manage to sneak out while the 100k folk are back slapping and toasting the despised Varadkar
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

[QUOTE=Round tower;11223785]

I believe that did happen and if people was telling the truth they would agree.

On members numbers, in our local FC we did not have a meeting till last Monday night, the one before that was 5 or 6 years. Which i could not attend due to a life long friend dying in hospital from injuries he received in a crash. Normally the membership was picked up at the AGM, so to vote in the election of the new leader u had to be a member for the last 2 years, even though i got the letter from HQ, gets a membership card every year, i was told i was not on the membership list entitled to vote.
    That is very poor conduct by FG HQ.

FG in Mayo enjoyed great support since Enda Kenny became leader, and later Taoiseach. They could afford to be casual about memberships and meetings.

That Blue Tide ebbed somewhat in the last GE, and will ebb further in next GE. FGHQ may be taking more interest in their Mayo membership

I think the rather complicated way of electing a leader worked well for FG, especially the hustings. There should probably have been more venues. If I remember correctly Ballinasloe was the nearest venue to Mayo. I imagine many could not take the time out to travel that far.

Several years FG said they had over 35,000 paid up members. Now we are told its just over 20,000. What i would like to know is for somebody to explain how 15,000 people disappeared since 2011?
    Also it seems to me that the 10,000 paid members are just paper members again is the party membership dying?
    To finish the membership who did turn up did not want Leo Varadker as leader, this was ignored by the TDs who voted him, yet again ignoring the wishes of the membership. I for one are looking forward for these "Judas" TDs to ask for help near the next GE and we will tell them to go to hell.
    Yes, FG hemorrhaged members after Enda failed to tackle the rot and continued FF style.

It certainly was a kick in the teeth from the parliamentary party to the membership when they decided who was to follow Enda before the members even got to listen to the two candidates.

Fair play to Coveney for not backing out when under pressure. He really impressed me.

Many genuine members now feel they have to be stopped. they dont care about people, They have lied, Leo Varadker is not wanted by the party members nor will the people of Ireland want him. I have given my adult life to FG and now we must all band together to Destroy them. Last week hot home, Look at the horrible people we have as our TDs, something has to give we cannot allow these people to destroy this country.
    How are Fine Gael destroying our country??

Several years FG said they had over 35,000 paid up members. Now we are told its just over 20,000. What i would like to know is for somebody to explain how 15,000 people disappeared since 2011?
    Also it seems to me that the 10,000 paid members are just paper members again is the party membership dying?
    To finish the membership who did turn up did not want Leo Varadker as leader, this was ignored by the TDs who voted him, yet again ignoring the wishes of the membership. I for one are looking forward for these "Judas" TDs to ask for help near the next GE and we will tell them to go to hell.
    The Fine Gael Parliamentary and HQ staff regard the members as a nuisance. Many members are merely used to stuff constituencies to vote at selection conventions. Established TDs do not encourage new members lest they disturb a carefully crafted power base.

The last thing Queer Leo will want are more socially conservative FG members.

Quote Originally Posted by bokuden View Post
    Varadkars victory was a coup organised by a few grandees.
    Indeed. his PP luvvies...

The whole Equality Referendum was simply to pave the way for Queer Leo.

Quote Originally Posted by ger12 View Post
    Yes, FG hemorrhaged members after Enda failed to tackle the rot and continued FF style.

It certainly was a kick in the teeth from the parliamentary party to the membership when they decided who was to follow Enda before the members even got to listen to the two candidates.

Fair play to Coveney for not backing out when under pressure. He really impressed me.
    The law and order party who have stood over Garda corruption and total disorder in health and housing for the 6 years they've been in government since 2011!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hans Von Horn View Post
    The whole Equality Referendum was simply to pave the way for Queer Leo.
    Ah, in fairness, Enda and Panti did make a lovely couple.
    Mind you, if I was Enda I'd rather wake up beside Panti than that beast he's married to.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment