Register to Comment
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Quote Originally Posted by nwofg1 View Post
    Many genuine members now feel they have to be stopped. they dont care about people, They have lied, Leo Varadker is not wanted by the party members nor will the people of Ireland want him. I have given my adult life to FG and now we must all band together to Destroy them. Last week hot home, Look at the horrible people we have as our TDs, something has to give we cannot allow these people to destroy this country.

What exactly is it that you object to in FG TDs? Is it just that they ignored the vote of the membership in the leadership election, or is it something else?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

most likely we allowed the media to elect this leo guy
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by Odyessus View Post
    What exactly is it that you object to in FG TDs? Is it just that they ignored the vote of the membership in the leadership election, or is it something else?
    The TDs ignored the views of the membership, they sold out one by one to Leo. Many members now asking whats the point in being a member, we feel used , we are nothing more then extras, we supposed to pay 20 euro a year to be a member, we are expected to buy Superdraw tickets , give up our own time , work for these bastards for free so they can land a nice cushy job that pays them over a 100,000 a year . Its a sad joke that is no longer funny , So knowing this , if they can treat its own members as cheap whores, what must they think of the men and women in the street. This country needs to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Half Nelson View Post
    Yep!
    The media is full of liberal people who liked the idea of gay, arrogant guy with a exotic sounding name run the country, i overheard one member this week liken him to JFK, good god we are doomed

[QUOTE=nwofg1;11223600]
    Quote Originally Posted by enuffisenuff View Post
    10,000 2 pint in a pub men?[/QUOte

I am the only FG person brave enough to tell the truth on here.
    I believe that did happen and if people was telling the truth they would agree.

On members numbers, in our local FC we did not have a meeting till last Monday night, the one before that was 5 or 6 years. Which i could not attend due to a life long friend dying in hospital from injuries he received in a crash. Normally the membership was picked up at the AGM, so to vote in the election of the new leader u had to be a member for the last 2 years, even though i got the letter from HQ, gets a membership card every year, i was told i was not on the membership list entitled to vote.

The media is full of liberal people who liked the idea of gay, arrogant guy with a exotic sounding name run the country, i overheard one member this week liken him to JFK, good god we are doomed

Nothing new.........De Valera.

Mortell and the rest of them who run the FG party take their counsel from pollsters and public relations people, instead of FG party members. This has been ongoing for years.

Fine Gael party members have been ignored by the party "leadership" for years.

[QUOTE=nwofg1;11223600]
    Quote Originally Posted by enuffisenuff View Post
    10,000 2 pint in a pub men?[/QUOte

I am the only FG person brave enough to tell the truth on here.
    You should have run for the leadership yourself. Deep thinkers like you are far from common.

I am agog to find out the OP's solution to FG's and indeed Ireland's woes.

Could it be 'Vote FF'?

I raised the 50% no show for the leadership election here.
    Seems many were people who joined just once and not active in years.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment