Register to Comment
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

[QUOTE=oggy;5942789]All FG and Labour have done in 20 months is to prove once again why they lost 6 elections in a row. Did I say that before ?[/QUOTE]

Dunno.. No one listens to you anymore... See you're just like FF.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

[QUOTE=Marcos the black;5942808]
    Quote Originally Posted by oggy View Post
    All FG and Labour have done in 20 months is to prove once again why they lost 6 elections in a row. Did I say that before ?[/QUOTE]

Dunno.. No one listens to you anymore... See you're just like FF.
    Nobody believes anything said by FG and Labour. Running out of spin and optics yet ? Must be tough psyching oneself up to defend 2lbs of shyte in a 1lb bag

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Completely off the top of my head and this is the government obviously rather than just FG.

1. Interest rate on the Bailout has been reduced.
    2. Passed a new white collar crime Act.
    3. Massively reduced the number of people working in the public sector thus reducing cost.
    4. Capitlisied the banks to the point that after about 4 years the bottom there was finally reached or at least appears so right now.
    5. Brought some stability.
    6. Improved our reputation abroad
    7. Cut Taoiseach and Ministrial Pay
    8. Ended the pratice of Garda drivers for all Ministers except Taoiseach and Minister for Justice.
    9. Passed referendum allowing them to cut Judges Pay and duly did.
    10. Brought forward Referendum on Children's rights, which hopefully will pass.
    11. Reformed the Joint Labour committees.
    12. Kept reducing the deficit in line with the Trokia targets.
    13. Increased the minimum wage
    14. Took people on minimum wage and below out of the tax net (I think the last two were wrong, but they did them).
    15. Brought in the leap card, thus alllowing people to use one ticket for several forms of public transport.

And I have little doubt there's much more. This is leaving aside everything that is still ongoing, e.g. insolvency bill, reform of local government, fines bill, reform of legal profession, reform of Junior Cert and so on.
    1. Didn't - got the reduction our trioka masters permitted us.
    2. And hundreds of white collar criminals are now in jail, right?
    3. And created an absolute crisis in our public services while taking spending power out of the economy and increasing unemployment, but of course - we are in a program.
    4. As a result of ruinous further borrowing that your grandchildren will not see repayed on money that the sovereign did not owe.
    5. Meaningless waffle.
    6. More meaningless waffle.
    7. Big whoop. You'll tell me next they're having "cornflake days".
    8. See no.7.
    9. Were forced to because all other public service employees had pay cut and judges pay was protected in the absence of a referendum. Public outcry forced it on them.
    10. Who would argue with the sentiment other than paedos?
    11. You've got me - what did that deliver to balance the effects of jobbridge?
    12. Well, other than the fact it decimated services, targeted carers, disabled, etc, 80,000 left Ireland last year while unemployment remains static. Yeah, that's an achievement all right.
    13. Didn't - flat out porkie. They reversed the cut in minimum wage. It's not the same thing.
    14. Probably took a small number of people out of cornflake days as well. You're really stretching now.
    15. I'm delighted if it benefits you, but in West Donegal we don't have ANY public transport.

The rest - illusory window dressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcos the black View Post
    How's your printing empire going? Remember it's the systems fault
    You, sir, are a waste of space. Unlike you, I won't dodge the substantive point I was attempting to make. Read my posts on that subject. I had a whole lot to say on it, none of it complimentary to O'Snodaigh. Complete fckwit. Take yourself off and give me peace.

[QUOTE=oggy;5942822]

Nobody believes anything said by FG and Labour. Running out of spin and optics yet ? Must be tough psyching oneself up to defend 2lbs of shyte in a 1lb bag
    Especially when it's labelled BIFFO the Clowen.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketyboo View Post
    You, sir, are a waste of space. Unlike you, I won't dodge the substantive point I was attempting to make. Read my posts on that subject. I had a whole lot to say on it, none of it complimentary to O'Snodaigh. Complete fckwit. Take yourself off and give me peace.
    Is there an "or else" coming
    While you might have had a whole lot to say about it SF didn't. (Please see my signature below)

Is there an "or else" coming
    While you might have had a whole lot to say about it SF didn't. (Please see my signature below)
    Of course, "is there an or else" coming. I'm a shinner and inextricably wedded to violence. I'm going to punch you through cyber-space.
    I made two points on the thread. The first about FG trolls "the country is broke" mantra, but won't deal with the self enrichment of themselvesd or the friends in high places, and the second was a rebuttal of rocky's bullet points on FG's (as the major government partner) supposed achievements in office. You contribute zilch and post like a lobotomised chimp.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketyboo View Post
    Of course, "is there an or else" coming. I'm a shinner and inextricably wedded to violence. I'm going to punch you through cyber-space.
    I made two points on the thread. The first about FG trolls "the country is broke" mantra, but won't deal with the self enrichment of themselvesd or the friends in high places, and the second was a rebuttal of rocky's bullet points on FG's (as the major government partner) supposed achievements in office. You contribute zilch and post like a lobotomised chimp.
    I understand your violent past and see it for what it was. The country is broke. That is a fact regardless of how you feel about it so there isn't really much to argue is there? I don't argue with my 2 year old daughter about what day of the week it is.

I understand your violent past and see it for what it was. The country is broke. That is a fact regardless of how you feel about it so there isn't really much to argue is there? I don't argue with my 2 year old daughter about what day of the week it is.
    OK, I was watching the champions league, so I'll try once more. Are you just being deliberately obtuse or are you putting your adult literacy class into practice?
    The point about the country being broke is that it doesn't appear to be broke for Mr Kenny, his special advisors, the office holders of what are now in effect nationalised industries such as the banks with the state's exposure to them, but it is broke when it comes to paying carers, special needs assistants, new teachers, etc. I won't appeal to you to respond to that point because the truth is you are incapable of so doing. You cannot construct a defence so you post complete and utter dung, whether it be piss-poor attempts at humour on the toner cartidge fiasco or the default position in reference to a campaign of armed resistance which is now rolling downhill towards the 20th anniversary of the first ceasefire. I've counted you out several times now but you just won't hit the canvas, instead relying on hitting the keyboard in random places in a desperate attempt at deflection, but you're only fooling yourself, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpanzee View Post

The guff about Kenny lining up a big job in Europe is simply pathetic. It is real hurler on the ditch stuff. If you can't recognise someone who genuinely believes in politics and doing right for the country you are wasting your time here. He might not be Abe Lincoln but questioning his integrity is either a sign of cluelessness or political axe grinding.
    Not so sure - Kenny spending more time being European than Irish - being "European of the Year" didn't come cheap - about 10bn of irish taxpayers money since becoming Taoiseach, I'd say - but it'll look good on his CV when it comes to applying for the "big job".

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment