Register to Comment
Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Has Kenny’s innuendo come back to bite him?

“In June, Enda Kenny told the Dáil there was "no file" in his department relating to the 2008 decision to guarantee the banks to the tune of €440bn.”

“He also claimed files on the guarantee were "either shredded or disposed of".

According to a report in the Examiner it turns out there are 17 files ( documents?) in his department relating to the bank guarantee dated 30th of September.

Kenny

His response will be interesting.
    Last edited by He3; 29th August 2012 at 05:35 AM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Probably scraps of paper, but not showing what really went on. Any notes on the famous meeting in Drury Glen

FF sold out our indepoendence and soverignty. We know we are only a vassal state, thanks to FF. Look at today's headlines from our new masters.Thanks a million FF. If FF thought there was any advantage in releasing that file they would have done. Does Noel and Dermot know anything about it - shake their head as if saying "No" ?

http://www.independent.ie/national-n...d-3214178.html
    Last edited by Eoin Coir; 29th August 2012 at 07:03 AM.

Somebody has to answer questions.Kenny says there were files missing
    When did he notice that. What did the Garda investigation reveal
    Is there prosecutions going ahead.

Could be very serious for Fianna Fail,
    Lets hope Mr Kenny is not trying to blame Brian Lenihan.

Not one of FF's brightest ideas to try to start a scrap on the issue of the Guarantee. Reminding people of the chaotic "incorporeal" Cabinet meeting which did the bidding of the lovely banks is hardly a way to win back the voters and is probably playing into Kenny's hands.

If I were directing FF strategy I would completely ignore anything to do with the past and would concentrate exclusively on the present and on the Govt's many economic shortcomings.

Quote Originally Posted by enby View Post
    Not one of FF's brightest ideas to try to start a scrap on the issue of the Guarantee. Reminding people of the chaotic "incorporeal" Cabinet meeting which did the bidding of the lovely banks is hardly a way to win back the voters and is probably playing into Kenny's hands.

If I were directing FF strategy I would completely ignore anything to do with the past and would concentrate exclusively on the present and on the Govt's many economic shortcomings.
    But they can use it to bring up "the letter". I think it's clever.

Quote Originally Posted by Eoin Coir View Post
    Probably scraps of paper, but not showing what really went on. Any notes on the famous meeting in Drury Glen

FF sold out our indepoendence and soverignty. We know we are only a vassal state, thanks to FF. Look at today's headlines from our new masters.Thanks a million FF. If FF thought there was any advantage in releasing that file they would have done. Does Noel and Dermot know anything about it - shake their head as if saying "No" ?

EU bosses lash out at Reilly's €500m HSE overspend - National News - Independent.ie
    Why link "EU bosses lash out at Reilly's €500m HSE overspend"?

Scraps of paper?

ah Enda was just doing what FG do best...throwing sh!t at everyone else, hoping it might stick.
    Take a look at the James REilly 1.9 million thread. FG's finest in action with everything from printer cartridges to bank robberies

One thing is certain, Heehaul Martin can raise no questions. He was riding the world stage at that time, saving the world and he took a few seconds cell phone call at Kennedy Airport on the famous incorporeal meeting ( well thats what he says) Otherwise he knows nothing about it, like the famous nursing home brief he did not read, and which cost us a few billion. It fell down behind the radiator i think.

And why did Fianna Fail , an Pairti Poblachtanach, not publish the letter when they were in gov. Too ashamed i think to admit they sold out on our independence.

Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment