Register to Comment
Page 69 of 101 FirstFirst ... 19 596768697071 79 ... LastLast
Like Tree536Likes

Quote Originally Posted by tirnacrann View Post
    its really sad to think in 2012 anybody can be this stupid or deluded !
    Well.it did happen Fianna Fail. It could happen Fine Gael.

The government cannot continue with Mr Reilly in high office.

By backing him Mr Kenny has seriously damaged his own position,

They promised change, Openness, transparency. honesty, They have not done so.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by John Biffo View Post
    Lot more important issues than that pal.

But a certain coterie would of course would highlight that, usually punters who never did anything for themselves.
    Yah, there are, and Enda hasn't been touching on any of them.

What is even funnier than the Lenin belief of Enda is that Enda is claiming a Shinner as one of Fine Gael's greatest.

Ah, so that's why Enda has such a childish animosity toward the Sinn Féin Party, he wants to be the headman of the Shinners. Tis just sour grapes on his part.

Lot more important issues than that pal.

But a certain coterie would of course would highlight that, usually punters who never did anything for themselves.
    Do you mean punters like Enda?

You heard me punchy.
    No, I didn't, but I'm all ears now if you have anything worthwhile to say.

EK's or rather his speech-writers' mistake about Lenin is a minor matter. Let's move on.

However I don't think Ml Collins' death at Béal na Blá should be described as either an assassination or murder. It was an engagement during a Civil War.

Quote Originally Posted by ergo2 View Post
    EK's or rather his speech-writers' mistake about Lenin is a minor matter. Let's move on.

However I don't think Ml Collins' death at Béal na Blá should be described as either an assassination or murder. It was an engagement during a Civil War.
    But in typical Enda innuendo fashion, he described it as that anyway.

The man is a spineless guttersnipe.

Quote Originally Posted by ergo2 View Post

what do you call a killing that was and organised planned in advance ? It was not as if two opposing sides just happened to meet by chance. Some here seem to think that because Collins and his party tried to defend themselves, that it was an "engagement".

Quote Originally Posted by Dolores Ibárruri View Post
    He's a bully.

Anyway, the way I'm hearing it from FG sources is that Reilly and Hogan are seen as harming the government and Reilly will be gone next month. If Hogan goes, too, can Kenny be far behind? The Brutonites haven't gone away, you know.
    Harming? Bull in a china shop more like.

If Kenny, Reilly, Hogan and Shatter were to be followed by Gilmore, Quinn and Howlin, I reckon there'd be a fairly decent chance of a FG/Lab government for a number of terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Eoin Coir View Post
    I suspect Kenny will go mid term after he is returned as Taoiseach in 2016, say about 2018. Markets are looking up, credibility is restored, no longer are we an embarrassment at home and abroad, Germany holds us in high regard and trusts us unlike other bail out countries like Greeece, Spain and Portugal (see todays Times) People will never again trust Fianna Fail in government, and the prospect of SF joining them will drive people even further away. How could they trust SF whose leader denies he was ever even in the IRA. He wont even condemn his ex chums dumping diesel sludge on the public roads in Louth, would they squeal on him if he did ?
    Stop. FG have wasted a great opportunity to rid Ireland of the cronyism and corruption that lead to the sad and sorry state of affairs today. It is such a shame. Thanks to FG, the FF party will continue to grow again and will be a viable option for very many next time round.

You talk of trust, yee can't even follow through on a simple promise to publish party accounts.

TINA is no longer true for many many Irish voters. And yee have only yourselves to blame. Openness and transparency and accountability my arse.

Hah hah, jeez that's the stock in trade of Liberty Hall,call someone a' bully'.

Take someone to task for non performance and the 'bully' word is trotted out.

God help us.

Every waster at work must have pulled that one when the heat was on.
    I wish you two would get a room.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment