Register to Comment
Page 121 of 206 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111119120121122123 131 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2059
Like Tree130Likes

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    Why dont you start a thread "SINSIN" and just keep posting replies and observations that you alone can read
    Ah hello.
    No not allowed to start FG discussion threads.
    Kevin Myers article?
    Cannot be discussed on this site.
    So I am trying to discuss it on this thread.
    You are the only one who hasn,t ran away.
    But what about the article?

PS...I will not be bullied by the FG bootboys including some of the Mods.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

It sems like just a few days ago FG fans were pointing to a John Waters article in praise of Kenny as support for their position.

But once Myers is mentioned, there are protests about the journo!

Frankly I find them both objectionable for different reasons. I think Waters is a fool with some bizarre exagerrated sense of self importance. Myers is a bit sharper, but shares the same sense of saying things just to provoke reaction. Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas Mor View Post
    Myers has let Kenny off the hook- I mean having Myers criticize means you are a good Irishman.
    Attack the messenger.....classic avoidance tactic.

If only his political pronouncements were as clear cut as his jawline: but he has not even been able to make a single, unequivocal public declaration on the one national issue emanating from his own constituency, the wretched saga of the blockade of the Shell works at Rossport. Why, he hasn't even managed to remove the absurd "leader's allowance" of 41,142, paid to each one of the 19 Independent members of the Dail, on top of their salaries and expenses.

He is as equipped for national leadership in crisis as Michael D Higgins -- in a fetching saffron kilt, of course -- would have been as skipper of Apollo 13.

Kevin Myers: If only Kenny's political edicts were as clear cut as his jawline - Kevin Myers, Columnists - Independent.ie

Statesmanlike?

There is truth in what Kevin says.

Enda must feel totally ambushed

Interest rate
    French wasters
    Unemployment spiral
    Costs of business too high
    CPA
    Austerity budget
    IMF
    ECB
    EU
    GNP falling

There was a lot of landmines left behind.

I believe he needs to come out now and state categorically what adjustments will be in budget 2012.

If people see what is coming and can prepare instead of getting the normal one month notice I think people will appreciate it. The cuts will be deep and the new taxes will be hard to take. Enda Kenny didn`t create the €19 billion deficit. Unfortunately he is the one that needs to close it.

( Remember that DELUDED Fianna FAIL supposedly have already taken €20 billion out of the economy just goes to prove the folly that was thicko Bertie & BIFFOon )

So we now have nearly as many governments as we have members of the Cabinet, with half a dozen ministers appearing to be stronger and more capable than the Taoiseach.

One hundred days into office, and we still don't know how the Government is going to tackle even one of the absolutely essential structural reforms. We have no idea how this coalition of many administrations is going to resolve its huge differences on property taxes, or water charges or public service pay: and this is before we begin to deal with the monstrous Leviathan of the unprecedented public debt which the ECB clearly remains determined to make a broken Irish people pay.

Kevin Myers: If only Kenny's political edicts were as clear cut as his jawline - Kevin Myers, Columnists - Independent.ie

Quote Originally Posted by sinsin View Post
    If only his political pronouncements were as clear cut as his jawline: but he has not even been able to make a single, unequivocal public declaration on the one national issue emanating from his own constituency, the wretched saga of the blockade of the Shell works at Rossport. Why, he hasn't even managed to remove the absurd "leader's allowance" of 41,142, paid to each one of the 19 Independent members of the Dail, on top of their salaries and expenses.

He is as equipped for national leadership in crisis as Michael D Higgins -- in a fetching saffron kilt, of course -- would have been as skipper of Apollo 13.

Statesmanlike?
    You are trolling -repearing the Myers article several times. You are talking to yourself.

You are trolling -repearing the Myers article several times. You are talking to yourself.
    Politics.ie does not seem to allow threads critical of FG.
    Would you open a thread on the Myers article?

Many non FGers receive infractions and bans for raising matters uncomfortable to you.

I am posting excerpts and linking.
    Infraction on Sunday for posting and linking to the Sindo.
    Created a thread about DOB's director being removed and Gavin O'Reilly being followed....Sunday Times.

Not allowed....copyright?

No criticism of FG allowed.

So you are not winning any discussions...just bullying and FG Mods abusing their power.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsin View Post
    I am posting excerpts and linking.
    Infraction on Sunday for posting and linking to the Sindo.
    Created a thread about DOB's director being removed and Gavin O'Reilly being followed....Sunday Times.

Not allowed....copyright?

No criticism of FG allowed.

So you are not winning any discussions...just bullying and FG Mods abusing their power.
    You will never get as many bans and infractions as I have got- so much i feel i am being watched ! And how could you get an infraction on Sunday for posting and linking to Sindo. And what coonection has Sunday Times matter to Fg? You are losing it.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment