Register to Comment
Page 524 of 529 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524525526 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 5286
Like Tree1198Likes

Quote Originally Posted by stanley View Post
    Bertie Ahern: UK is

MeHole will say nothing to the corrupt Ahern, he is scared shltless of him in case the past come back to haunt.

Ahern continues to crib and moan from the sidelines as he keeps his Pres ambitions on the boil.
    Berti certainly puts my back up...and I wouldn't mind backing him up against a wall .
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Declan Varley‏ @declanvarley 9h9 hours ago
    Jaypers the Prime Time Remembers programme seems to have forgotten who this lad was. @RTE_PrimeTime

Quote Originally Posted by blinding View Post
    Berti certainly puts my back up...and I wouldn't mind backing him up against a wall .
    But then you remember the profit you made on the S.S.I.A.s and get all sentimental about him

Bertie Ahern warns Ireland not to get involved in 'dog fight' between UK and EU over Brexit - Independent.ie

"It is a totally different speech you hear than when I retired in 2008/2009".

Ahern resigned in disgrace due to exposure of his corruption at the Mahon Tribunal.

"I said it back then and I will say it again - I think they should all take a walk in the park and try and calm it down."

Ahern is looking for a role as the park keeper as a leg up to get the Pres job.

Put him down now.

Bertie Ahern warns Ireland not to get involved in 'dog fight' between UK and EU over Brexit - Independent.ie

"It is a totally different speech you hear than when I retired in 2008/2009".

Ahern resigned in disgrace due to exposure of his corruption at the Mahon Tribunal.

"I said it back then and I will say it again - I think they should all take a walk in the park and try and calm it down."

Ahern is looking for a role as the park keeper as a leg up to get the Pres job.

Put him down now.
    Ahern should be taken for a walk in a Park....A one way walk .

You dont hear much about his Life Partner anymore............

Thank God.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    You dont hear much about his Life Partner anymore............

Thank God.

If you are talking Celia Larkin this article will bring you up to date:

Celia Larkin to make '10-fold profit' on home at centre of Fianna Fáil loan row - Independent.ie

Ahern got away with the cover-up job, he could not and did not want to explain how he came to give Celia 30k to buy the Aunt's house, he ruled the St. Luke's Cumann and concocted an unheard of story of the Cumann lending Celia 30k.

FF Cumann's are not bankers/lenders they always have their hand out for more and more money, this fairy tale was some one-off.

If you are talking Celia Larkin this article will bring you up to date:

Celia Larkin to make '10-fold profit' on home at centre of Fianna Fáil loan row - Independent.ie
    Wikipedia also has some details:

Since parting with Ahern, she has expanded her chain of beauty salons, and has appeared on Reality Television, in an RTÉ show The Restaurant, a more serene forerunner to the ITV series Hell's Kitchen.

In July 2005, Ms. Larkin was appointed to the board of the new National Consumer Agency, a Government funded consumer watchdog.[2]

As a mature student Larkin has graduated from the University of Limerick with a first class honors degree in Politics and International relations, graduating top of her class. She is currently pursuing a post graduate course in University College London.

She now (2016) works for Thames Water in their HQ at Reading as External Affairs Manager. She is known as Cecilia Larkin today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celia_Larkin

Maybe she is preparing for a comeback when the Irish water supply is privatised ?

The water barons
    A look at the world's top water companies
    Bob Carty, CBC Radio | Feb. 3, 2003

When you turn on the tap or flush the toilet in an increasingly larger number of countries around the world, you're increasing the profit line for some of the world's largest multinational corporations.

The world's private water industry is dominated by just three corporations: Vivendi and Suez, both of France, and Thames Water of England, owned by the German conglomerate RWE.

Water water everywhere

Ahern has well and truly bought her off, if she wrote a book on him he could well be in the clink, she was smart and probably had the full story on his relationship with his "missus" and the mystery separation agreement, he fought so hard to keep secret.

Cecilia worked hard for her step up in life, she has probably got 20% reptile DNA due to her prolonged engagement with Bertie, and will suit corporate life having been exposed to the culture of pathological lying that was evidenced at the Mahon Tribunal.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment