Register to Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Are you on Crack?

So anyway, FF continues it's slide into irrelevance by it's total lack of common sense on this one...
    Kinda a Bertie "I don't know why they just don't go and commit suicide" moment, only this time they're not on 42/43% and swaggering.
    This time they're desperate... and desperate parties do... well desperate things...

Who the hell thought this was a good idea??

Fianna Fáil tweet about HSE being on crack 'not representative of party policy'

Personally, I'm not offended.. I'm not put out, I'm not outraged. Strangely enough, I'm just not surprised.... This is the type of thing we've come to expect from FF under Mickey Martins leadership. Can we expect more of the same? I hope so.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Perfectly sums them up, such a party of the 80s. No one's using crack anymore. My gran won't do crack. Crack's a ghetto drug, and the boom times are back. Synthetics are the wave of the future and the future's now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    Perfectly sums them up, such a party of the 80s. No one's using crack anymore. My gran won't do crack. Crack's a ghetto drug, and the boom times are back. Synthetics are the wave of the future and the future's now.
    Unfortunately... some people, not a million miles away are still living in the 80's.

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    ''The boom times are back''???? You must be on LSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcos the black View Post
    So anyway, FF continues it's slide into irrelevance by it's total lack of common sense on this one...
    Kinda a Bertie "I don't know why they just don't go and commit suicide" moment, only this time they're not on 42/43% and swaggering.
    This time they're desperate... and desperate parties do... well desperate things...

Who the hell thought this was a good idea??

Fianna Fáil tweet about HSE being on crack 'not representative of party policy'

Personally, I'm not offended.. I'm not put out, I'm not outraged. Strangely enough, I'm just not surprised.... This is the type of thing we've come to expect from FF under Mickey Martins leadership. Can we expect more of the same? I hope so.
    The Guards are finally seizing assets off the drug scumbag dealer Cartels, this is the only way to beat this,

The approach of using Victorian based laws against this scourge is pointless, attack the drug (power/money) of the drug dealers is paramount,

1) Rewards for members of the public pointing out drug dealers, totally anonymous and professionally managed
    2) Massive powers for the CAB, seize everything, sell it within 24 hours or destroy it, court order, new laws, it cannot be that difficult if scumbag A on the dole all his life is driving an 80K Beemer paid by cash,,, it is a no brainer.
    3) Drug Dealers will be marked for life so other Countries can refuse them entry, this freedom of movement is crazy, letting Kinahans/Hutch scum move around the world is just mad,, if they were stopped travelling their activities would be seriously curtailed, cut off their supply and their contacts,
    4) Re-imagine your policy to deter, to punish drug dealers by stripping them of all assets/contacts so they can never get back into the game, if the EU adopted this policy everyone in the supply chain would be screwed, no exporters/importers, no supply , no contacts, no assets, clean out bank accounts of all relatives/associates etc, forget Jail/Legal Aid etc, they will be out in no time and their business will have not suffered,

The last ACTUAL Journalist Ireland had, Veronica Guerin made enemies as she pointed out how can scumbags on the dole be living such lavish lifestyles, that is what these monsters hated, the spotlight, the explanation of such wealth, they do not care how many kids they murder with their poison , they only care about money, power, staying out of the publics glare,

Wiki - about Veronica's ACTUAL Journalism,,

On 13 September 1995, convicted criminal John Gilligan, Traynor's boss, attacked her when she confronted him about his lavish lifestyle with no source of income.[10] He later called her at home and threatened to kidnap and rape her son, and kill her if she wrote anything about him.[9][11]

Gilligan is walking free now in the UK and starting a new life,, this sh1t is real, we have the worst Government in the EU,

Quote Originally Posted by storybud1 View Post
    The Guards are finally seizing assets off the drug scumbag dealer Cartels, this is the only way to beat this,

The approach of using Victorian based laws against this scourge is pointless, attack the drug (power/money) of the drug dealers is paramount,

1) Rewards for members of the public pointing out drug dealers, totally anonymous and professionally managed
    2) Massive powers for the CAB, seize everything, sell it within 24 hours or destroy it, court order, new laws, it cannot be that difficult if scumbag A on the dole all his life is driving an 80K Beemer paid by cash,,, it is a no brainer.
    3) Drug Dealers will be marked for life so other Countries can refuse them entry, this freedom of movement is crazy, letting Kinahans/Hutch scum move around the world is just mad,, if they were stopped travelling their activities would be seriously curtailed, cut off their supply and their contacts,
    4) Re-imagine your policy to deter, to punish drug dealers by stripping them of all assets/contacts so they can never get back into the game, if the EU adopted this policy everyone in the supply chain would be screwed, no exporters/importers, no supply , no contacts, no assets, clean out bank accounts of all relatives/associates etc, forget Jail/Legal Aid etc, they will be out in no time and their business will have not suffered,

The last ACTUAL Journalist Ireland had, Veronica Guerin made enemies as she pointed out how can scumbags on the dole be living such lavish lifestyles, that is what these monsters hated, the spotlight, the explanation of such wealth, they do not care how many kids they murder with their poison , they only care about money, power, staying out of the publics glare,

Wiki - about Veronica's ACTUAL Journalism,,

On 13 September 1995, convicted criminal John Gilligan, Traynor's boss, attacked her when she confronted him about his lavish lifestyle with no source of income.[10] He later called her at home and threatened to kidnap and rape her son, and kill her if she wrote anything about him.[9][11]

Gilligan is walking free now in the UK and starting a new life,, this sh1t is real, we have the worst Government in the EU,
    I know there's a point there somewhere.... but I can't for the life of me figure it out...

Erm.... what?

Two things to note there. First off the guy giving FF hassle of this is called Noel Rock, and he seems to suggest FF are on heroin:

Fine Gael TD Noel Rock said the incident is “yet another example of Fianna Fail’s ‘shoot first, aim later’ desperate approach to publicity”.
    Is there no end to the curse of drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by stopdoingstuff View Post
    Two things to note there. First off the guy giving FF hassle of this is called Noel Rock, and he seems to suggest FF are on heroin:

Is there no end to the curse of drugs?
    There does not appear to be. This is my first time to read of this.

The drug epidemic taking over a whole city

https://news.sky.com/story/hooked-on...demic-11468071

Sent via @updayUK

Has it arrived in Ireland yet?

They have a point. Simon Harris seems to prefer to spend his time basking in the afterglow of his abortion triumph rather than attending to the dayjob

Twitter
    @

OP

Quote Originally Posted by Marcos the black View Post
    So anyway, /.

What's the crack lads??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment