Register to Comment
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Quote Originally Posted by johnny365 View Post
    Lets hope there wont be many more FF Ard Fheis as they will hopefully cease to exist after the next election!!
    If I were of your mind, I'd still take the opposite view. I like the fact the other political parties exist, FG, Labour, SF, SW and so on, 1. I'm a democrat and 2. I like to know where the bastards are.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Is the Spring Shows return not tentavively penciled in for that date? This was traditionally the time when that wonderful show of all that is good in rural Ireland was held.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny365 View Post
    Lets hope there wont be many more FF Ard Fheis as they will hopefully cease to exist after the next election!!
    Just fyi, the plural of Árd Fheis is Árd Fheiseanna. As a liberal however I cannot echo your sentiment. I may disagree with other parties' point of view on certain things but I'll fight tooth and nail for their right to express their view point.

You beat me to it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lar G Rection View Post
    Surely a phone box would be a more fitting venue for this Ard Fheis?
    Certainly nothing bigger than a local pub, the sort that Dilly O Wee holds his clinics in. With Mehole Martin looking to Dempsey and Ahern for advice on how to revive the party, I would not hold my breath.
    They just do not realise that they are hated the length and breath of this country.
    FF are flatlining and (they have been brain dead for the past twenty years) and it would be the kind thing to do to pull the plug and let us all out of our misery.
    Toxic FF, nobody wants you.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anfieldabff View Post
    Except for the 400,000 people that voted for us at the general election. And as for hated the length and breadth of the country, that's not what the experience on the doors is telling us. Still have a long way to go in reforming the party and getting it back to what it's meant to be (party of, for and by the people) but we're getting there. Rumours of our demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufty View Post
    Except for the 400,000 people that voted for us at the general election. And as for hated the length and breadth of the country, that's not what the experience on the doors is telling us. Still have a long way to go in reforming the party and getting it back to what it's meant to be (party of, for and by the people) but we're getting there. Rumours of our demise have been greatly exaggerated.
    Rufty, you'll just have to accept as anfieldabff says, he speaks for everyone you know.
    It may be against your experience and all logic, but what counts that against an all seeing eye.

Another one of the seriously deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufty View Post
    The FF people I know are/were involved in the party for there own selfish advancement, nothing more. It is amazing how many have jumped ship since the true colours of the party were revealed. As regards being hated, I suppose the subject of derission might be more accurate. What with Dilly O Wee still walking the streets of Limerick pretending he is a man of the deprived people while on the other hand feeding at the trough with all the others at JP Mc Manus's big do with all the others who have not even been touched by the financial catastrophe brought about by FF. Then you have Bertie who is tending his allotment in Dublin again still pretending to be the common man.
    Mehole Martin is consulting Dempsey and Ahern (the boot boy from Dundalk) on the best way to revitalise the party. The same two fools that stood side by side tellng us there was not going to be bail out; when the IMF already had their accommodation booked in Dublin.
    Or the Bull O Donoghue with his largesse while Cean Comhairle, and his famous Ard Fheis speech where he said that FF had stopped the scourge of emigration from this country, only to have precipitated the greatest exodus since the famine just a couple of years later.
    There are countless other examples including the conclusions from the Mahon tribunal.

Do you actually think that anyone is going to forgive or forget the traitors that have sold out this once proud country that are now relying on hand outs from the Germans.

Do you actually think that anyone is going to forgive or forget the traitors that have sold out this once proud country that are now relying on hand outs from the Germans.
    There's no end to your verbal diarrhoea is there?

Do tell us when we got a "hand out" from the Germans.

Who exactly do you thinks is funding our massive deficiit and the bail out

Quote Originally Posted by tonic View Post
    There's no end to your verbal diarrhoea is there?

Do tell us when we got a "hand out" from the Germans.
    Just who exactly do you think is bankrolling us while we try to repair the incalculable damage the FF/ PD/ Green administrations have perpetrated on this country. Maybe you think that it falls like the copious ammounts of rain that we are currently being submerged in. The Germans as the biggest economy in Europe are providing most of the non IMF funds that we are currrently surviving on. It is a hand out because we have absolutely no prospects of paying it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo Starr View Post
    There probably asking the same question of why you Colin M have 580 posts in less than a month, suppose we in Fianna Fail gather together - in the real world while you stare longingly at your screen!

But different strokes for different folks I suppose
    No one who is an FF man or woman in the FF clique is living in the real world any more than I am. It is a world you get into based on old connections, and where you don't suffer economically like ordinary folk in bad times.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment