Register to Comment
Page 1 of 34 123 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes
    Twitter
    @

SINDO claims to have caught former FF TD using fake twitter account

Some interesting stuff on Chris coming in tomorrow's SIndo, according to Frank Fitzgibbon's tweets!

To wit:- "Sindo has story about Chris Andrews quitting FF after being caught using fake Twitter account to slag off the party. Nice one, Chris!"
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Andrews was unmasked in "sophisticated sting operation" which unveiled his identity as @brianformerff

LOL, what a joke of a party.

Some tweets from the account

@boucherhayes Will RTE raise questions over M.Martins legal advisor (jim O callaghan) defending Berties bag man from Mahon? #nochange
    @lawlessj Given how FF have ridden roughshod over the constitution it will be interesting to see if any of the FF big wigs show up?
    LMAO

as ever ff go after sf to distract from their corruption and it doesn't wrk

brianformerff brian
    @RayWhelan1 Funny that Buzz was retweeting me yesterday now block me! He can give it out but cant take it !! @hypocritebuzz @ShamrockRovers
    04/05/2012 Reply Retweet Favorite
    brianformerff brian
    @RayWhelan1 No crusade- hard to take @buzzoneill lecturing others on morals after party he supported terrorized community @ShamrockRovers
    04/04/2012 Reply Retweet Favorite

brianformerff brian
    @buzzoneill knows all about killing given the amount of people Sinn Fein Reps killed over the years. #jeanmcconville @ShamrockRovers
    04/04/2012 Reply Retweet Favorite

brianformerff brian
    @RayWhelan1 Does twitter lord mayor @buzzoneill and @ShamrockRovers supporter support convicted gunman and SF Cllr Mick Nugent? outrage!!

brianformerff brian
    @RayWhelan1 is @buzzoneill still trying to make his SF gun men party coomrades trendy and likeable!! @ShamrockRovers
    04/18/2012 Reply Retweet Favorite

brianformerff brian
    @RayWhelan1 what does @buzzoneill think of "Sinn Fein MLA blots copybook with £16K ink habit" headline in Irish News @ShamrockRovers

brianformerff brian
    @RayWhelan1 I was in FF and disgusted by what Ahern and Co did but @buzzoneill is a hypocrite!! Lord mayor my arse! #rtthat @ShamrockRovers

brianformerff brian
    @RayWhelan1 @buzzoneill Is good at giveing out but when he has to take it he blocks you #treewisemonkeys @ShamrockRovers
    04/18/2012 Reply Retweet Favorite

@fiannafailparty Education cuts are a result of the deal Fianna Fáil did with Troika! You're a shower of hypocrites who think we'd forget!
    @lawlessj Village Mag's new list of 100 Irish influencers - only1 from FF (MM), 2009 list had 30! http://goo.gl/iqvd8
    Mehole Martin wont like this

Stepehen Donnelly should start a political party. Good grasp of economics has integrity and is constructive. Just like @PaulSommerville.
    @ElaineByrne @PaulAnthonyWard I live in the here and now. My concern is future not past. I intend to play active role in that
    Nasty nasty nasty

I see FF Cllr Jim O Callaghan is still defending Berties bag man Des Richardson despite M.Martin forcing Bertie out!!!

LMAO
    @chrisandrewsff is a genuine pol. Heard he's still there hoping to run again. Like his stance on mid east. Not sure of others.
    @CllrMcGuinness You left FF because you tried to get a job using the party and that effort failed now cop on to yourself!
    @CllrMcGuinness How is the drinking going are you still trying to get off it?

This is pure comedy gold. The dumb FF moron could not even troll properly...LMAO. He will need lessons from Tonic/Hal/Tonys.

@chrisandrewsff is a genuine pol. Heard he's still there hoping to run again. Like his stance on mid east. Not sure of others.
    thats from https://twitter.com/john_cant_type (not @brianformerff ) which has disappeared aswell, stil sounds like a flattering picture of himself

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...ient=firefox-a

he says that he and his friends used it, so eh he great political friends with a person who hates dynasties Twitter / SarahCatRyan: @brianformerff So real cha
    Last edited by lostexpectation; 11th August 2012 at 11:27 PM.

Maybe Andrews was behind the twitter account that finished Bagman For President?

Quote Originally Posted by lostexpectation View Post
    he says that he and his friends used it, so eh he great friends with a person who hates dynasties Twitter / SarahCatRyan: @brianformerff So real cha
    Not surprising that Andrews would attack Ryan - chances are that she would have defeated him when it came to a convention in Dublin Bay South. Perhaps the same motive would have been behind the attack on O'Callaghan.

Page 1 of 34 123 11 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment