Register to Comment
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Vote FF...The patriots choice

I am going to make one last appeal to people to the posters to consider voting FF later today.

Going forward FF are the best choice

FG are going to rape the country with cuts to public services just like the tories in the uk....they don't care who they cut..old people, children etc...

Labour only want to protect the beards and their buddies who work for the unions...

SF well themselves and the ula will kill us off to the international community with their mad policies

Vote ff

the party of the people
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

After what they've done to the country FF don't deserve a single vote, it's hard to believe that over 10% of the people will still vote for them after what they've done.

so only all negatives of the other parties and no solid reason for FF?

let me make this loud and clear: No I will not vote for FF. They ruined the country.

Quote Originally Posted by VoteFFno1 View Post
    I am going to make one last appeal to people to the posters to consider voting FF later today.

FG are going to rape the country with cuts to public services just like the tories in the uk....they don't care who they cut..old people, children etc...

Labour only want to protect the beards and their buddies who work for the unions...

SF well themselves and the ula will kill us off to the international community with their mad policies

Vote ff

the party of the people

Yes, clearly this makes sense. You've converted me. By putting FF in again, we'll be back to the 1950's within 3 years and sure wasn't it a better country back then.

FF really are the party of the people*

* people = Sean Fitzpatrick, Michael Fingleton, Johnny Ronan, Sean Dunne, Bernard McNamara, Sean Mulryan, Liam Carroll
    Last edited by flavirostris; 25th February 2011 at 03:16 AM.

Vote ff

the party of the people
    Your time is over. The machinations of your candidates down in Limerick shows exactly what's happening to your party, at war with itself and in denial about what's going to happen tomorrow and Saturday. As for being 'party of the people', in 14 years ye:

1. Gave away our natural resources to multi-national oil companies for next to nothing.
    2. Practically bankrupted the state and pauperised the citizens by foisting private debt on our shoulders, we who did not share in the fruits of the boom are being made pay for the foul-ups of your party's buddies in finance and property development.
    3. Bailed out the Catholic Church by paying their compensation to victims of abuse in catholic institutions.
    4. Allowed the US military to send military personnel and equipment through Shannon, and facilitated the use of those facilities for the illegal rendition of prisoners to Guantanamo.

There are many more things I could mention but these are the icing on the cake. Tomorrow, for a change, you and your buddies in the cumainn will drink deep from the bitter cup that you have served to the ordinary working class people of this state .

Quote Originally Posted by voteffno1 View Post
    i am going to make one last appeal to people to the posters to consider voting ff later today.

Going forward ff are the best choice

fg are going to rape the country with cuts to public services just like the tories in the uk....they don't care who they cut..old people, children etc...

Sf well themselves and the ula will kill us off to the international community with their mad policies

vote ff

the party of the people
    p1ss off!

Troll

Vote ff

the party of the people
    Ye're the party of the people? I wasn't aware. That's me convinced. FF Abú!

You were doing well until you started using "Going forward".

Vivisection is too kind a punishment for people who use it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ETPMJU7dcw]YouTube - Éamon de Valera Tribute[/ame]

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment