Register to Comment
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Your definition of patriot is somewhat different to mine. FF are the landlord party, the bankrupt party, the wealthy party. The party that allowed people like david drumm to pay no tax. The party that allowed hundreds of millions to be moved from anglo to an austrian bank, now I wonder what way the people that own that cash vote.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by VoteFFno1 View Post
    I am going to make one last appeal to people to the posters to consider voting FF later today.

Going forward FF are the best choice

FG are going to rape the country with cuts to public services just like the tories in the uk....they don't care who they cut..old people, children etc...

Labour only want to protect the beards and their buddies who work for the unions...

SF well themselves and the ula will kill us off to the international community with their mad policies

Vote ff

the party of the people
    Tool.

I am going to make one last appeal to people to the posters to consider voting FF later today.

FG are going to rape the country with cuts to public services just like the tories in the uk....they don't care who they cut..old people, children etc...

Labour only want to protect the beards and their buddies who work for the unions...

SF well themselves and the ula will kill us off to the international community with their mad policies

Vote ff

the party of the people
    The only Patriots I have met in Ireland in the past 22 years that I have been here are North of the Border and working for a United Ireland day in day out. I have not time for your " Patriot game"

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDoyle View Post
    The only Patriots I have met in Ireland in the past 22 years that I have been here are North of the Border and working for a United Ireland day in day out. I have not time for your " Patriot game"
    Apologising to all the Patriots in Ireland who are here, very much present, alive and kicking fit....my answer was to this poster alone....turned my blood when I read it!

Vote ff

the party of the people
    Thankyou. That's the funniest post I've seen in a long time. Really enjoyed it.

Obviously a plant. It is hard to imagine any one being that deluded in real life.

Imagine calling the party that gave away our sovereignity "the Patriot Party".

Everytime I see of it I chortle again. Its a hoot. A great send up of FF loyalists. Well done

I lol'd he's not even trolling, he's serious, too funny

If you want to check out Fianna Fáil's policies, check out traitors.com

I pray for the day to arrive when Zanu FFers lose the ability to breed.

One common man in Roscommon, Ming Flanagan, has many times more integrity than all of the Zanu FF politicians (past, present & future) put together.

the brutal reality behind your average FF voter. dumb as a plank and proud of it.

Although the current Fianna Fáil crop of politicians have disgraced themselves with their ineptitude, greed, and coziness with the free market speculators, their legacy is so established in Irish politics that they will undoubtedly be in government before very long, 10 years is the time suggested even by Enda Kenny.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment