Register to Comment
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Bilderburg 2018 meeting

As the search function no longer works, I am forced to start a new thread on the above. There is Irish interest in this get together this year.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Our own Paschal Donoghoe. I'd love to be a fly on the wall to hear what they're cooking up now. Fair guess - it'll be great for the crème de la crème....smack in the mouth for the remaining 99.9%.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by willow68
    Our own Paschal Donoghoe. I'd love to be a fly on the wall to hear what they're cooking up now. Fair guess - it'll be great for the crème de la crème....smack in the mouth for the remaining 99.9%.
    It normally means more cheap exploitable / slave labour .

Originally Posted by Angular Merkel
    As the search function no longer works, I am forced to start a new thread on the above. There is Irish interest in this get together this year.

FG are always represented it seems.. From Fitzgerald to Bruton, Coveney and now Donoghue with Michael O'Leary on the steering committee.

Never got the fear/paranoia around this get together.

Originally Posted by NYCKY
    Never got the fear/paranoia around this get together.
    Then I recommend you smoke bag loads of super-strong skunk, lie in your bed and listen to dark sider of the moon backwards-if that doesn't give you the fear, I don't know what will.

Angular, aren't you there in your position as antichrist?

Originally Posted by hollandia
    Angular, aren't you there in your position as antichrist?
    Have up her position in place of some Jihadists.

Originally Posted by Angular Merkel

Hardly a coincidence!

Originally Posted by an modh coinniolach
    Hardly a coincidence!
    Your name fills me with more dread than the Bilderberg group does.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment