Register to Comment
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes
    Twitter
    @

You'll find that all these conferences are full of people at or past their sell-by date.

Hoping to remain in the picture and get some new tax-funded salary on the run-up to retirement. But they don't actually do anything.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by McTell
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    You'll find that all these conferences are full of people at or past their sell-by date.

Hoping to remain in the picture and get some new tax-funded salary on the run-up to retirement. But they don't actually do anything.
    I don't think you know what the Bilderburg Group is.

Twitter
    @

Originally Posted by Trainwreck
    I don't think you know what the Bilderburg Group is.

... still think I'm 99% correct, no Steve Jobs or Jack Ma or Kuoks. Lots of pen-pushers, not enough can-do hagglers.

The sinister Cardinal Parolin was present .
    Not surprising considering his boss , “pope Bergoglio” is in the pocket of George Soros.
    This weirdo Parolin is being touted as papabile.

God help us all.

Originally Posted by McTell

... still think I'm 99% correct, no Steve Jobs or Jack Ma or Kuoks. Lots of pen-pushers, not enough can-do hagglers.
    It isn't "a conference".

If you doubt that, try to find some reporting on it. Better still, go to one and try to report on it. No, better still, try to get within 500 metres of it. I'm not one for conspiracy crap, but it is secret f˙cking society operating in open view to bend the world in which you and I live to their ideals.

Originally Posted by NativeWildCat
    This is the setup that the Irish Finance Minister is attending, a straightforward, increasingly brazen, corporate fascist setup. This is wholly unacceptable but will continue while the people allow it. One wonders on a politics website why so many comment in a manner to denigrate any concern about an obviously unaccepable and politically dangerous situation. And why so many more don't comment at all.

How many Peasants did they eat in the end or do they keep that sort of thing to themselves ?

Originally Posted by blinding
    How many Peasants did they eat in the end or do they keep that sort of thing to themselves ?

Like the end of Society (1989) was it?

Originally Posted by Angular Merkel
    I did not get an invite.
    You need to up yer smiting game. send one of yon horsemen of the calypso out on a dry run, for the big showdown.

Twitter
    @

Originally Posted by Trainwreck
    It isn't "a conference".

If you doubt that, try to find some reporting on it. Better still, go to one and try to report on it. No, better still, try to get within 500 metres of it. I'm not one for conspiracy crap, but it is secret f˙cking society operating in open view to bend the world in which you and I live to their ideals.

Yeh, but what do they do that you can point at and say "we wuz robbed"?

Beyond whatever other besuited bandits there are out there?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment