Register to Comment
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by CookieMonster
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Your name fills me with more dread than the Bilderberg group does.
    Me too. Especially this of all weeks.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Originally Posted by an modh coinniolach
    Me too. Especially this of all weeks.
    "leigh anois go curamach... " also up there.

Originally Posted by Angular Merkel
    As the search function no longer works, I am forced to start a new thread on the above. There is Irish interest in this get together this year.

Would have thought the antichrist could have dealt with a fukked up search function easily enough.

The reality is that its the meetings that we dont know about that should worry us

Originally Posted by Angular Merkel
    As the search function no longer works, I am forced to start a new thread on the above. There is Irish interest in this get together this year.

I almost feel sorry for the Bilderbergers - having to endure the company of that cretin Paschal Donohoe. At least they don't have to have any of those funny handshakes. Donohoe won't have a clue what they're talking about anyway.

Originally Posted by Morgellons
    Then I recommend you smoke bag loads of super-strong skunk, lie in your bed and listen to dark sider of the moon backwards-if that doesn't give you the fear, I don't know what will.
    If the above gives you the fear you are a wimp.

What you really want is a whole load of ayahuasca mixed with psilocybin and some peanuts and listen to Dead Can Dance - The Carnival is Over track in a graveyard.

Now that will give you the fear.

I see Henry Kissinger is an attendee. I guess all that innocent blood is keeping him going.

Will he ever f*cking die already, he is like Rupert Murdoch, but I guess once you reach a certain point, satanic immortality is a given.

Originally Posted by The OD
    I see Henry Kissinger is an attendee. I guess all that innocent blood is keeping him going.

Will he ever f*cking die already, he is like Rupert Murdoch, but I guess once you reach a certain point, satanic immortality is a given.
    Even the Devil is reticent about taking those two . They’d drag down the mood even in Hell .

Always impressed at P.ie internal security, never once has the identities of P.ie contingent attending the Bilderberg Group been disclosed.

At least the leading Irish sellout merchant Peter Sutherland, holder of 2 Coudenhove Kalegri awards, has been welcomed in the Group HQ.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment