Register to Comment
Page 103 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2118
Like Tree1274Likes

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Myers Mimnagh
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Has this lad any 'form' I wonder.?

Cannot post links but looks a wee bit suspicious to me.
    Was he involved in a case about a witness in a court case ? Name seems familiar, will do a search later.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Originally Posted by cricket
    Any movement that has an involvement by the former leader of the elitist ILDA (remember them ?) is doomed.
    Ahem...water charges?

Whenever I ogle a post and find the name OGLE I smell trouble brewing for someone or other

Originally Posted by Myers Mimnagh
    Has this lad any 'form' I wonder.?

Cannot post links but looks a wee bit suspicious to me.
    IshebyanychancefromBelfast

Originally Posted by McDave
    - From today's Irish Times.
    If Owen Keegan told me today was Thursday I'd find it hard to believe.

Originally Posted by Socratus O' Pericles
    If Owen Keegan told me today was Thursday I'd find it hard to believe.

Nama says complex was being repaired by Dublin City Council and protest ‘will delay use’

Sometimes you have to go with your instincts on this. No doubt many decent-minded people are involved in the Occupy Apollo protest. But with the rise of aggressive populism over Irish Water, the 1916 commemorations and suchlike, it's pretty clear to me that certain political operators are using some issues as cover for undermining moderate democratic politicals and orderly, if flawed, approaches to solving problems.

Voluntary activism is all very well, and part of political evolution. But a very nasty element has emerged, and matters at Apollo House should be closely monitored lest matters take an uglier turn after 11 January.
    Name this nasty element? Don't insinuate it? Back up your claim.

- From today's Irish Times.

Jaysus Owen Keegan needs to get out and about more!

There are NOT enough places available to accommodate homeless people in good quality accommodation!

Why are so many people choosing risking their lives in doors and alleys all over Dublin, as opposed to this 'good quality' accommodation?

If I'm homeless tomorrow, where do I go?

Originally Posted by Peppermint
    Jaysus Owen Keegan needs to get out and about more!

There are NOT enough places available to accommodate homeless people in good quality accommodation!

Why are so many people choosing risking their lives in doors and alleys all over Dublin, as opposed to this 'good quality' accommodation?

If I'm homeless tomorrow, where do I go?
    Owen Keegan is an unelected public servant, hugely overpaid and a thundering disgrace , he should be sacked forthwith! The idiot Keegan destroyed businesses in downtown Dun Laoire with multiple anti-private car measures, insane anti-private car parking policies thtat resulted in a major collapse in shopping footfall and business closures.

When he left Dun Laoire county council it was Dun Laoires gain and Dublins loss. Having anti business tax sucking parasites like the idiot Keeegan over DCC has to be changed. Dublin really needs an elected Civic Mayor responsible to the public with a genuine interest in Dublin and its housing problems not a jobsworth little fart of a dictator like Keegan in place who demonstrably couldn't give a damn about ending Dublin's housing and homeless crisis. He should be removed from office now!

Originally Posted by Peppermint
    Name this nasty element? Don't insinuate it? Back up your claim.
    For instance:

- The people who surrounded and detained Joan Burton.

- The people who intimidated water meter installers

- The people who blocked streets with wildcat demos and sit-downs

- The people who disrupted 1916 commemoration activities, e.g. hammering on the GPO windows at Kenny, heckling Heather Humphries in Moore St.

- Hard left ideologues calling for civil disobedience

Many, many more incidents can be easily added to the list.

There's been a nasty, mostly hard left populist element in Irish politics for some time now. It was aimed mostly at Labour by the alphabet lefties and SF. Quite vile and disgusting. It's obvious to political moderates. Have you been paying attention at all? Or do you approve of all this nastiness?

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment